• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Slowest Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
SHUCKLE PWNS J00! o_O Well, it does, even if it is the slowest Pokemon in current existence :P After that... Slowpoke. The name just gives it away XD

Anarchytekt

Techlord
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 16, 2006
Shuckle. Then come the Slow(poke, king, bro), and Snorlax(?)
But the slowest is Pidgeot.:P J/k.

Years
Don't forget about Trapinch. That's pretty slow, too (base speed of 10, which makes it 5 more than shuckle and 5 less than even slowpoke. XD) Those short little legs of its can't help it to move fast at all, I'd imagine...

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Shedinja's Pok?dex says it doesnt even move... does that counts? xD

Poor Shedinja... need to learn some tricks from his Brother, Ninjask~ xD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Shuckle?s cute =D And Snorlax? seen the anime? It moves pretty darn quick, especially considering its unfit lifestyle and bulk~ ^^; And that bulk ain?t muscles, I?m afraid. xD

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 3, 2008
Celebi, he's so slow he has to travel through time to get where he wants. j/k, I'd say shuckle.

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
Years
Err. This isn't a debate. There's a clear answer. It's Shuckle. What in the world are you people talking about? It has 5 base speed. Next is trapinch, with 10, then slowpoke, wooper and pineco with 15. Bah.

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2008
If you looked through the thread, we're just discussing other pokemon that are slow. Please read before you post :) .

Ah, you edited before I finished the post....

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
Years
Aggron_Tamer said:
If you looked through the thread, we're just discussing other pokemon that are slow. Please read before you post :) .

Ah, you edited before I finished the post....
But the title says : Slowest pokemon.

Slowest means most slow, not slow...

Sean Fury

It's tricky
Years
*coughs* AHEM.

Slakoth is a SLOTH. Sloths are obviously the slowest creatures: EVER. Regardless of stats. Check, mate, and pwn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back