• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

slowpokez's and Fireheart's trade center!

Pyro da Infernape

Pokemon Junkie -.-
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    hmm aerodactyl plz for TM drain punch and a rampardos? PLZ i want an aerodactyl

my friend code is Max- 1118 6499 9945

Last edited:

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    hmm aerodactyl plz for TM ice beam!

Sure, let me get Platinum out. Use Platinum's FC in my sig. You can just trade me a bidoof holding Ice Beam.

Edit: I would like to tell you that the Aerodactyl's nicknamed, "Aero" and It knows Bite, Scary Face, Roar, and Fly. I've given it some EXP, but no levels. Do you still want to trade?

Pyro da Infernape

Pokemon Junkie -.-
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Sure, let me get Platinum out. Use Platinum's FC in my sig. You can just trade me a bidoof holding Ice Beam.

Edit: I would like to tell you that the Aerodactyl's nicknamed, "Aero" and It knows Bite, Scary Face, Roar, and Fly. I've given it some EXP, but no levels. Do you still want to trade?

ok thats fine ill get you ice beam with bidoof ok?

ok thats fine ice beam or swords dance?

Last edited:

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Ice Beam, please. Bidoof is fine. ^.^

I'm on wifi now waiting for Pyro de Infernape and machomuu.

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Your welcome, thanks for the Blaziken.

I'm off to bed now. Night night. ^.^

Feel free to post here, I'll see to them tomorrow.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    Anyone have an english high leveled espeon and glaceon? i can trade good stuff and for the espeon i just wanna trade a japanese non hacked lvl 100 espeon for an english one.

Back