• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

slowpokez's and Fireheart's trade center!

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    @Fireheart: I have your Male Adamant Cranidos with Crunch fully EV'd (in attack and speed with your permission instead of S.def/Def). And instead of holding a Masterball, can I get TM Thunderbolt instead?

Yes, I need to go in like 10 minutes... mind if I VM you when we're both online? A head's up, its on my Diamond FC.

Aight, dont worry bout the manaphy. Still need a thread cloner?
    Yea I can clone, but feel free to clone if you want to.

Natures on the Manaphys please Fireheart and Slowpoke?

I'll get that in a sec

can i have Shiny Lucario level 41 for my lvl 70 shiny rayquaza

Sure, VM me when we're both online

Ummm...Isnt the Pokemon Ranger Manaphy a Wondercard event?

No, well actually yes it is. You get the egg of manaphy through wondercard, but its just counted as a regular egg (besides the fact that its different looking) and it has the same chances as being a shiny as any other egg.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    @slowpokez: Oh, I was about to say I already have an EV trained Sandslash... xD Sure, what spread? (Btw, I have a few EV jobs before this so it might take a day or two.)

@Fireheart:
    No problem. Just put your FC in the VM too when you let me know. :3

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    okay i guess ill just take the adamant sandshrew, btw everyone, i need a lvl 50-60 water type, something like a kingdra, gyarados, slowking, slowbro, vaporeon.. etc

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    I'll get to you after I eat dinner. Can you give me any shiny for it (except Charmander, Riolu, Absol, Sneasel, Ralts & Beldum)? If I can't get a shiny, I'll go see what's missing in my dex. Not much left of that though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    Slowpokez, if you still wanted to do the trade I'm ready now.
    My internet kept disconnecting earlier. :p

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    I could clone it! It'll only take one second, and I'll just give it to you when we do our trade, just bring a random filler pokemon.
    Then wheni give you back your pokemon cloned, I'll give back that one too.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    I could clone it! It'll only take one second, and I'll just give it to you when we do our trade, just bring a random filler pokemon.
    Then wheni give you back your pokemon cloned, I'll give back that one too.
    ive got someone to clone it later, its alright... but for now, what was our trade again? im catching the fillers right now for it

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    10th anniv ho-oh
    ninetails lvl 100 *shiny*
    Latias lvl 40 UT *shiny*
    blissey lvl 100 *shiny*

for

space C deoxys
    shiny lapras
    shiny glaceon
    10JAHRE lugia

Back