• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Slowpokez's Ev'd Trade Center

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    OK... I'm back. I will trade you an Ev'd ALAMOS Darkrai for your Ev'd Shiny Swellow. Stats are...:

ALAMOS Darkrai... Level 100
    Modest Nature
    EVs: 52 HP / 252 Sp.Atk / 204 Spe
    Stats: 282/168/202/374/194/315
    Thunderbolt, Spacial Rend, Dark Pulse, Focus Blast [ all moves are pp max'd ]

Jedi_green5

Rare & Shiny Collector.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    hey could you trade now, its been a REALLY long time.
    my shiny luxray for your shiny mudkip just so u remember.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    dude i think im just gonna have to pass on the trade, its been way to long and whenever you ask it's always like 4 am over here.. plus i don't really need a luxray anymore.

Rafael D'Amonte

My Delibird____
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    no, just a regular male.i kinda just started today and dont know much about trading threads. but i can offer any hoenn starter of your choice.

Last edited:

Rafael D'Amonte

My Delibird____
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    ya, its okay . i can wait how ever long. but can you tell me wich hoenn starter u want so i can start breeding?

kill and run

SHINY HUNTER ALL DAY ERRDAY
    Years
    hello i hope your ready for this cuz its going to be a long list :D

i want the following evd trained

persian, vileplume, cradily, octillery, lanturn, beedrill, butterfree, relecanth, cherrim, lunatune, shiftry, minum, plusle, grandbull, and vespiquen

plz pm me for wat you are looking for thank you :D

kill and run

SHINY HUNTER ALL DAY ERRDAY
    Years
    Once again, I would like to thank you for all the trades. I hope we get the oppurtunity to trade again and I hope I made it to your whitelists.

Back