• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SL's Gallery of Hybrid Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latias418

Trainer
Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2007
    SL is my standard username that I use most of the time. Shadow Latias, in case you're wondering. BTW, you can PM me a request, if you'd like.

Anyways, I do hybrids/fusions, whichever you prefer to call them.

Giraficham. Girafirigg + Medicham. I like how this one came out.

Sableyeclops. Sableye + Dusclops. Yeah, this didn't turn out so good. Not exactly the best sprite I've ever done.

Macharmp. Machamp + Charizard. This one's fine, it only took me a couple of minutes.

Aqua Skitty. It's a Shiny. Two variants. On the first one, I didn't fully recolor the outlines. Meh.

Again, two variants. It came out pretty good, I would say. The other wing is there, you just can't see it.

Girafaler. Girafarig + Stantler. No comments.

Phantom Scyther. It's a Shiny. The result is pretty good. FYI, I took the colors off of Ghastly.

ZOMG. I <3 this one. My two faves so far. Espumb and Umbesp.

Electrotop. Electrode + Hitmontop. Mostly a shiny.

Mightysol. Mightyena + Absol. Decent.

Shocking Mew. [Shiny]. I officially hate Mew's guts. This took FOREVER.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Just so you're aware, request threads aren't allowed in this forum at the time (though if you really wanted to, you can still take requests via PM...you just can't take them in threads).

However, with one more sprite this would be a perfect for a showcase thread. :) So if you could that, then this thread would be fine.

Latias418

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2007
    Oh, sorry. Well, I edited it alot >_> And I guess it will be a showcase thread...hmmm....well, until someone in my forum requests another to do, I think I have an idea...

Latias418

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2007
    Updated. Aqua Skitty, a shiny SKitty. Just a recolor on that one.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2007
    I luv youre work and the Sneasel sis/bro's are very cool but i have discovered they have pokeball's

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    Giraficham is your best one i see so far instread of making four post you could have clicked edit

Latias418

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2007
    Did 5 new Hybrids in the past 2-3 hours or so. I'd say this deserves a bump.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2006
    Wow! the ezpion and ambreon coloring are so great. I thought im confusing or somthing. it looks so real!

nice job.

Latias418

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2007
    Thanks much ^_^ It's compliments like these that make me want to keep doing them.

But seriously. Espumb and Umbesp are the best creations I've ever made. They look so real....and cool....and stuff....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back