• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SM & DT's Sprite Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
    Years
    Here it is:
    SM & DT's Sprite Shop

Metis

New Water Gym ******
    Years
    can i request 3 please? can i please have a mew ball pikachu ball and a mewtwo ball? if it's too much let me know, You do great work.

Just wondering if anyone knows of anyone who makes good trainer badges? I'm looking for one with the G/S badges on it and don't really know that many people. Thx

Last edited:

Metis

New Water Gym ******
    Years
    thanks so much, you roXXor man, would you mind if i added you to my friend's list? thanks you did a awesome job.

Also, i know this is a nooB question, but how do i edit it to go into my signature? lol, not sure you can help, but i'll pray. XD

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
    Years
    Of course you can add me to your friends list! I'll add you to mine too, if it's OK!
    First, save the images on to your computer.
    Then visit www.tinypic.com and click on 'browse'.
    Select the image and click on 'Host picture'.
    Copy the 'Img' and paste it into your sig in the user cp (Edit signature)
    It will look like this
    SM & DT's Sprite Shop

Click on preview signature to see if it worked.

pkmn master, I'm nearly finished. 5 mins maybe?

Last edited:

Metis

New Water Gym ******
    Years
    Thanks man you rock, if you do trainer cards let me know, or if you know someone, I'm trying to get one done, I'll throw done the specs just in case cause i'm gonna go to sleep.

Name : Metis
    Sprite : Ash (R/B version)
    Badges : 8 from G/S
    Pokemon : Kingdra, Charizard, Venusaur, Blissey, Mew, Pikachu

Thanks for the great work, and check out my friend list ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back