• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Small dilema?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    My copy of SS arrived monday afternoon, I'm now at the 8th gym and I find myself absolutely irritated by my pokemon to the point I want to start the game again.

It seems silly to restart now but no matter what version of pokemon I play, if I have quite low level pokemon in the PC I can't stand it and restart in attempt to have all my pokemon either the same level as the ones I use most or at least, within 10 levels of them.
    Does anyone else ever have this dilema?

Sobriquet

Show me the way...
    Years
    I know the feeling. I actually restarted before the 5th badge because I had done a poor job planning my team and found it hard to win even normal trainer battles. But now, after restarting, it feels so much better.

However, if I understand correctly, then you are trying to level up EVERY pokemon you have evenly? That seems like it would cause some serious underleveling issues.

Years
    I think I've done that also, the only pokemon I have that really save my team is magmar and ampharos
    Haha, it does. Usually I don't just catch pokemon all over the place but for some reason this time I have and it's just proven to annoy the crap out of me.

Sobriquet

Show me the way...
    Years
    Alternative to starting over, you could try moving the ones that annoy you to a different box I suppose. Then you would never have to look at them.

It's your game, just have some fun with it. Although I wouldn't really advise starting over at the 8th badge :)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I know the feeling. I actually restarted before the 5th badge because I had done a poor job planning my team and found it hard to win even normal trainer battles. But now, after restarting, it feels so much better.

However, if I understand correctly, then you are trying to level up EVERY pokemon you have evenly? That seems like it would cause some serious underleveling issues.
    That sometimes happens but if you try and beat every trainer but still maintain the technique og training them evenly you should be fine. That's what I did and I am up to my 16th badge (Earth Badge I think it is.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    you could try putting the exp share on your pokemon and then start battling it would level up your pokemon (depending how weak they are) or you could do what i did i trained them for the pokeathlon

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Glad you got the help you needed. =) Good luck on your journey and all.

... Please do use the HG/SS Help Thread for questions though. However, when it comes to team difficulties, it's important to remember that you can choose to train any Pokémon in-game. Level them up right and you'll do fine.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back