• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Small question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    Would you consider it bad if I used a few cheats (walk anywhere and 999 master balls) to get darkrai and shaymin? (and yes, shaymin is in diamond/pearl you just have to use the walk/run anywhere cheat) and would you also consider it bad if I used an EXP cheat code? (minimum exp I can get with the code is 65.5k) I would just like to know your point of view on this.

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
    Personally, I don't cheat, but as long as you don't try to pass them off as legit in a trade or battle, its up to you to decide what you do with your game and Pokemon.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    The Darkrai and Shaymin count as hacked, so as long as you don't try and trade them here then it's upto you what you do with your own game. Just make sure you can have it on your concience.

And this question should have been asked in the Q&A thread so...

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back