• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Small Shop of Pokemon and Knick Knacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider9

PKMN TRAINER
    Years
    I'm interested In your shiny timid Rayquaza. I have an adamant, Docile, sassy, Impish and Naive shiny Lv. 50 UT Rayquaza to offer. Also shiny UT Zapdos and Articuno.

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Would you trade your evd lv100 tyranitare for my shiny totadile and shiny snover?

Ebrithil.

The Uber Tier Idiot
    Years
    Wouls you trade your EV'd flygon for my UT shiny heatran with a free TM of choice? :)

I'm also interested in the EV'd tyranitar, i have a shiny UT cresselia i could offer (again with a free TM) for it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    trade

vgc10 shiny eevee ut

and ut latios modest 10 anniversary

for
    Shiny Vaporeon Bold near perfect IVs 31/31/31/30/31/31 HP 188 DEF 252 SPEED 70

and

Shiny Flaeron IV Bred Evd gotten as Eevee from Death_Mande careful 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD semi-redis

and i can clone these pokemon and give you bakc a copy i wont redistribut them

Years
    cmt for these:

TRU Dragonite UT Mild
    Eulalie Mew Hardy UT
    Giulia Mew Brave UT
    NOK Manaphy UT Quiet
    NOK Darkrai UT Modest
    Almia Darkrai BT Hasty

&&
    Death's Mamoswine Jolly 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe semi-redis
    Death's Shiny Empoleon
    EV's: 24 HP|252 SP.ATK|234 SPEED Modest semi-redis

Last edited:

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    wish absol, wish chansey, hayley Pachirisu (cuz its cute), jeremy haunter, 10 aniv articuno, Mitsurin Celebi, イーブイ VGC10 EEVEE(japanese), and jeremy psyduck. is that ok?

Ok

Gimme a sec

Filller

waiting in the wifi for ya

Gave u free hidden power and substitute
    thanks man i got 2 EVd tyranitars. the posted one and one EVd like this
    252 HP / 32 Atk / 224 SpD with stone edge, payback, eartquake, and stealth rock. which one do you want?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back