• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] Small Trade Shop for BP Items [GEN VII]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDiesels

--Pokemon Strategist--
    Years
    Updated (As of 12/27/16): New baby + adult added

I'm currently looking for many BP items, but I don't feel like doing Battle Royals or Battle Tree (lazy to be exact {XD}). Therefore, I'm willing to trade many of my competitive baby and competitive adult pokemon for them. Here are the breakdowns:

16 BP item = 1 baby competitive
    32 BP item = 1 adult competitive or 2 baby competitive
    48 BP item = 1 adult competitive + 1 baby competitive or 3 baby competitive
    64 BP item (Mega stone) = 2 adult competitive or 4 baby competitive

Availability will be as first come first serve and new pokemon will be added regularly, I will cross out the pokemon name after it's gone (Don't worry, it's only temporarily. I will breed and train more and will update the list). I will also cross out the name of the items that I got, so you know which one to get. I only trade for items and not for other pokemon cause I want to breed and train all of them myself. Please post the name of the pokemon you want and the item you want to trade for it, so I can reserve that pokemon for you.

Pokedex Help: I can help you to complete your dex. I completed mine and had many final evolution pokemon that I can temporarily trade to you. PM me if you need help with Pokedex. Please don't post the request here.

Baby Competitive Pokemon (lvl.1, No EVed, 5 IVs)
    Spoiler:

Adult Competitive Pokemon (lvl. 50 - 70, Fully EVed, 5 IVs)
    Spoiler:

Items in need:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm currently looking for many BP items, but I don't feel like doing Battle Royals or Battle Tree (lazy to be exact {XD}). Therefore, I'm willing to trade many of my competitive baby and competitive adult pokemon for them. Here are the breakdowns:

16 BP item = 1 baby competitive
    32 BP item = 1 adult competitive or 2 baby competitive
    48 BP item = 1 adult competitive + 1 baby competitive or 3 baby competitive
    64 BP item (Mega stone) = 2 adult competitive or 4 baby competitive

Availability will be as first come first serve and new pokemon will be added regularly, I will cross out the pokemon name after it's gone (Don't worry, it's only temporarily. I will breed and train more and will update the list). I will also cross out the name of the items that I got, so you know which one to get. I only trade for items and not for other pokemon cause I want to breed and train all of them myself. Please post the name of the pokemon you want and the item you want to trade for it, so I can reserve that pokemon for you.

Pokedex Help: I can help you to complete your dex. I completed mine and had many final evolution pokemon that I can temporarily trade to you. PM me if you need help with Pokedex. Please don't post the request here.

Baby Competitive Pokemon (lvl.1, No EVed, 5 IVs)
    Spoiler:

Adult Competitive Pokemon (lvl. 70, Fully EVed, 5 IVs)
    Spoiler:

Items in need:
    Spoiler:

Life orb + Rocky Helmet : 3 adults? Bewear - Salazzle - Marowak
    IGN:MATTY

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I have alakazite and I give it to you for your politoad and muk
    EDIT: I also have both rizer items and you can have them in exchange for your salamance and marowak

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Salandit, mareanie, Kommo-o and sandslash for : choice specs and rocky helmet?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back