• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smash Moves

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
    Years
    Hello there! This is a place where we can debate one what characters Super Smash moves will be. You can also suggest ones for non-comfurmed characters. For mine is the confirmed Pikachu. It is that he rams into you, grabs you, throws you up, and releases a inferno of electricity.

Years
    Hello there! This is a place where we can debate one what characters Super Smash moves will be. You can also suggest ones for non-comfurmed characters. For mine is the confirmed Pikachu. It is that he rams into you, grabs you, throws you up, and releases a inferno of electricity.

would be simpler if he just

Sends a huge bolt of electricity at you

Metaknight:

Thrusts you upwards, flies up, flies past you and slashes, then repeats it in different directions at high speeds

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, I've been wondering what would Fox would do.

Idea #1: He pulls out a machine gun (from Star Fox Assault), and just shoots everybody.

Idea #2: He contacts ROB and lockons one of your oponents and blasts him/her.

Heheh. =3

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Hmm, well for Pit I can imagine a hail of arrows falling across the landscape, completely covering it.

However, I've never played Kid Icarus, so I could be completely wrong.

Back