• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Smashmons: Spirit Red (Version 1.02)

Should the IVs still be random for each Pokemon?

• -Keep IVs as is, making every Pokemon unique, with some being better, while others being worse, whic

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • -All IVs are always 31, making every Pokemon the same, except for their nature, making practically e

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manekimoney

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    CAn you use the complete fire red upgrade

I would use it, if I could be bothered enough to learn how to. But I probably won't. I'm too used to binary hacking by now.
    Converting this hack to "Complete fire red upgrade" would probably require it to be remade from scratch, but seeing that it's one of the simpler ROM hacks, someone with proper knowledge wouldn't have too much of a problem doing IMO.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2022
    Any plans to add more updates any time soon? Also, just wanna say, for nuzlockers the beginning of the game is terrifying. I took a break from rom hack for like a month or 2 and got back to nuzlocking, but jeez this is hard. I'm not the best at them, but the first 3 gyms so far are extremely hard. If you want any feedback, maybe change some evolutions starting at lower levels? That or you could increase the levels of the gyms leaders, that would help a little bit.

Manekimoney

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    Any plans to add more updates any time soon? Also, just wanna say, for nuzlockers the beginning of the game is terrifying. I took a break from rom hack for like a month or 2 and got back to nuzlocking, but jeez this is hard. I'm not the best at them, but the first 3 gyms so far are extremely hard. If you want any feedback, maybe change some evolutions starting at lower levels? That or you could increase the levels of the gyms leaders, that would help a little bit.

Updates are not likely. The hack is not designed with nuzlockers in mind, as it is supposed to be somewhat challenging for even normal players.
    I did notice that quite a few evolutions occur quite a bit late. That was done, since many Pokemon have a single evolution, so they have to be balanced around the fact that they become fully powered as soon as they evolve once (meaning that evolutions at level 16-ish would be broken).

Manekimoney

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    will there be a hoenn version of this hack?

Nope.
    I kinda fulfilled what I set out to do with this hack (which is having some wacky game characters as pokemon), so there really isn't a point in setting this in a new region. I already included the characters that I wanted in the roster and don't really have good reasons to expand it myself.
    But I wouldn't be against the idea of someone else expanding on this, with their own creative take on the roster and maybe region.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2021
    Hello there, I just started playing this hackrom a week ago, I´ve defeated the 8 gym and am now completing the pokedex. The thing is I am having trouble finding a Bub. The wiki the author posted says you can find it on three isle port, but there is no grass, and you cant surf there, so I really have no idea what to do. help plz T.T

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    So I beat the true final boss in the Other World - I went back to One Island and got a "Thank you" from Celio.

What now? I can't access Trainer Tower or anything. Do I have to beat the Elite 4 again?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2021
    Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but how do I get to the Empty Isles?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Hello there! First off, I just wanted to say what a lovely hack that you have. I've had a blast playing through it! However, I have a few questions.

Do the creatures in this game have egg moves? If so, do you perhaps have a list of them for each of them?":

Second, Is there perhaps a TM movelist for each of the creatures?

Third, Is there a way to reclaim TMs you've already used? I had one for flash cannon, but I need another one of them for research purposes. Is there a merchant who sells you all of the TMs or something?

Back