• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Smileycorp's Sprite Collection

Years
  • I have been making sprites for several months for some ROM hacks that I am working on, here's a compiled list of them, if you want to use them in your own ROM hack there are restrictions to using them so please PM me if you are interested in using them.

Regular Sprites
    %23Sprite%20Gallery%20%281%29.png

Sprites Commissioned for Pokemon Malestrom
    %23malestrom%20sheet.png

Unused 4th Gen Sprites
    %23unused.png

Delta Pokemon
    %23Delta%20Sprites.png

Trainers
    trainers.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh wow, some of this are very innovative. I like that you've done this marriage of scratch fakemon and fusion Pokemon. I'm a little concerned about the quality of some of your fakemon though. The third row of fakemon, up until the Dialga, are a little on the messy and disproportionate side. Definitely make sure you use referenced when spriting from scratch if you want them to look legitimate.

Years
  • Oh wow, some of this are very innovative. I like that you've done this marriage of scratch fakemon and fusion Pokemon. I'm a little concerned about the quality of some of your fakemon though. The third row of fakemon, up until the Dialga, are a little on the messy and disproportionate side. Definitely make sure you use referenced when spriting from scratch if you want them to look legitimate.

Yeah, I'm thinking about redoing a lot of the sprites, the third row are typically the first sprites I made until the second evolution of the water horse, which was my first fusion.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Update: I was playing around with reposing deoxys and came up with 6 sprites and I wanted to know which to include, I will probably include the first one but I don't know which of the others is better. I may also make another if I get a comment telling me how to improve.
    attachment.php

Years
  • Update: added the other galleries and updated the first. Sorry for no posts if anyone even cares, I was ill then recovered only to have exams... good times.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2016
    The first and last unused 4th gen sprites i wan to use them

Is there back sprites for them?

I want YOU to join a rom hacking team with me and one other guy plz (uncle pikachu picture) (this mesage is for smileycorp other people ignore the crap out of this)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back