• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smithys Sprite Egg Adoption

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022

is that all of you...sorry kroko theres no ruby ones made yet

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    KROKO ILL sort it out later and super latios your allowed one at a time, so which one

Last edited:

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    HERE ya go...the last one. hopefully i find some more on my travels

Thank you please come again. Keep ye egg warm and hopefully it hatches quick.
    There is one ruby egg if u didn't notice and will be more soon. The picture isn't on the first post but will be soon.
    check the first post for any new eggs. I heard some new ones are up in the mountains

and whoever is new and has givin me rep for my eggs please say who u are because im not recieving any points because you havent got any rep.

I also have a surprise, tommorrow i think someones egg will hack early. when checking on the eggs. one seems to be growing rapidly. probably crack open any moment now. Ill keep it warm for you, you lucky person

Last edited:

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    no problem. Ive found some new ruby ones and some emrald

Last edited:

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    one egg at a time once it hatchde you may have another. speaking of hatching. Rays deoxys fusion egg hatched, i got a bit of a shock (get it SHOCK) as it hatched a bit early, i hopr you enjoy ure deoxys pichu

Last edited:

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    sorry it took so long, i made the certificate straight away but then my brother wanted to go on his new game

Last edited:

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    pichu your certificate is coming up, there are no sapphire eggs left

Last edited:
    Back