• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snagging List for XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Something is really bothering me about the XD Snagging list. It's really... short. It's currently at about 33 (?), and Colosseum had about 48 (or was it 52? I'm too lazy to go check that.) Not to mention, a lot of them have either already evolved as high as they can go, or only evolve once more. I mean Colosseum had the Johto starters and several other Pok?mon that went all the way to Stage 2. This set really seems to be lacking right now.

..Or is it just incomplete as of now? I would certainly hope so. In the case that it is, does anyone know whether XD will have more Snaggable Pok?mon than Colosseum?

One more thing. In the videos I've seen, Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres/Lugia don't have a trainer. Wild snaggable Pok?mon? Sounds great but, what happened to fighting Cipher admins and snagging Pok?mon from them? Are there still going to be 'bosses' in this game?

...Hm. I bet you a lot of this could be answered by reading that walkthrough up on that certain site with the green legendary Pok?mon, but I am trying not to spoil -too- much of the game for myself. So if you do know any answers, try to keep them as spoiler free as possible for me-- either that or don't answer at all if it's gonna give away too much. ^__^;;

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    Chill.
    Serebii also notes that you can catch wild Pogeys in XD too, thru PokeSpots. Also, the birds and Lugia DO have trainers, they're just not visible in the piccys, that's all. (except for Lugia, you can see the trainer in the bottom right corner)

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    I'm sick of this..........

I'm sick of snagging poke'mon..............
    It's very unhonorable............. (to trainers I mean)
    (I hate Chipher/Team Snaggem)
    It good that there only 33 on the list (less work)

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    aww Crapp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Can't ********* Believe That!!!!!!!!

mewoxys

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    :cool: Hey Zangooser at least you can snag a zangoose :cool:
    :sean: :donut:

Years
    The list has been updated since i last saw it! Great more snaggable pokemon!
    I can rlly update my Emerald pokedex now, sadly i already have most of em on LG and will trade to emerald anyways! nvm!

Ninetales9

9-tailed Fox
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    I'm really glad we get to catch all this pokemons, all i'm happy for is that at least i'll be able to catch a vulpix so i can evolve it to ninetales ^_^

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    Don't worry about what it says on Serebii. I am not believing anything until Nintendo says it. If serebii.net posted that there was a new pokemon called "Fool" that was announced on april 1st I bet that half the people that go there would believe that garbage. I get my news from a more reliable source.

Years
    Well they did update the list (I haven't been paying attention to this forum much so I forgot to mention it-- my bad!!). I am sort of sad there's no Slowpoke/Slowbro considering other game exclusives made it in, and obviously don't like a few Colosseum repeats (Makuhita especially :E).

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Sweeet! You can snag a Mawile? *huggles Nintendo* Yay! There are so many, I love it! I wonder if you can shiny hunt, also . . .

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    C Sherbii S said:
    Don't worry about what it says on Serebii. I am not believing anything until Nintendo says it. If serebii.net posted that there was a new pokemon called "Fool" that was announced on april 1st I bet that half the people that go there would believe that garbage. I get my news from a more reliable source.
    Serebii.net IS a ****ing reliable source. We never put lies or false information up so kindly get your facts straight before making insulting statements like that

EDIT: Steve I think you forgot to credit us for that table :p

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Calm down Joe your site isn't the only good one out here.

But it is true if you posted a fake pokemon up people would belive you.Wouldn't they.XD

What do you mean by "Steve I think you forgot to credit us for that table" There is more then one way to find information then post it.

Actually come to think to think of it Serebii just has copy writed pics anyways.

Sorry for what i said i hope i didn't offened you.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Happy Dude said:
    Calm down Joe your site isn't the only good one out here.

But it is true if you posted a fake pokemon up people would belive you.Wouldn't they.XD

What do you mean by "Steve I think you forgot to credit us for that table" There is more then one way to find information then post it.

Actually come to think to think of it Serebii just has copy writed pics anyways.

Sorry for what i said i hope i didn't offened you.
    Na its just Steve asked for the table a few days ago and I said yes which is why its identical to how mine was a couple of days ago before Coronis sent me the final bit of Pok?mon Data :p

And while it is true, that person is stating that all I basically do is mislead people and that there are more reliable places. Unless I state otherwise everythin on the site is 100% accurate

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Phew...I thought i was in for a flaming of a life time then.XD

Well uh sorry for the trouble Serebii.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back