• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snagging List for XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    Hey Serebii........ I haven't seen you in a while!
    (I'm still mad about the giant Snagging List.........)

Jarman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    C Sherbii S said:
    Don't worry about what it says on Serebii. I am not believing anything until Nintendo says it. If serebii.net posted that there was a new pokemon called "Fool" that was announced on april 1st I bet that half the people that go there would believe that garbage. I get my news from a more reliable source.

Only a gullible idiot with mental problems would believe that there's a pokemon named Fool on April 1st.

Zangooser said:
    Hey Serebii........ I haven't seen you in a while!
    (I'm still mad about the giant Snagging List.........)

Refreshing the pokemon is much easier now, so only catching them will be a problem.

Years
    Jarman said:
    Refreshing the pokemon is much easier now, so only catching them will be a problem.

At least...
    But what about Celebii??
    U can Snag it from XD??
    'cause my pokedex is nearly complete, I only need a Celebii and a Mew...
    It's true that u can have a Mew in Emerald??

Years
    [(Vash the Stampede)] said:
    At least...
    But what about Celebii??
    U can Snag it from XD??
    'cause my pokedex is nearly complete, I only need a Celebii and a Mew...
    It's true that u can have a Mew in Emerald??

yes it is true!

but only with a ticket

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Serebii said:
    Serebii.net IS a ****ing reliable source. We never put lies or false information up so kindly get your facts straight before making insulting statements like that

EDIT: Steve I think you forgot to credit us for that table :p
    I thought swearing was against the rules, Serebii. >>

Anyway, ArrEmmDee, don't worry. There are more snagable Pokemon in XD than in Colosseum. Not as good as the ones you can get in Colosseum, though. I think they're running short on ideas for useful Pokemon.

Clam

.:|Frozen DEaTH
    Years
    Nice, I'm really looking foward to geting the XD game. I like how they made the Kanto pokemon more avalible. Even the legendary Bird trio. Now Lugia is avalible, rejoice. Heh, I'm defently snagging Ralts and Seel and put them on my XD team.

Bliksem

The Author Pokemon
    Years
    The only problem with Lugia and the three birds is this... I won't be able to put them on the Pokedex because I won't purify them! Their shadow forms are just too cool in comparison to the moves they get when they're purified. I have a feeling that those purified moves just won't be as graphically intensive as Shadow Storm, Blast, Chill, etc.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Bliksem said:
    The only problem with Lugia and the three birds is this... I won't be able to put them on the Pokedex because I won't purify them! Their shadow forms are just too cool in comparison to the moves they get when they're purified. I have a feeling that those purified moves just won't be as graphically intensive as Shadow Storm, Blast, Chill, etc.

...Hold up...you mean to tell me that Shadow Pokemon will have shadow-attacks OTHER than Shadow Rush!?? Oh boy, I can't wait to see them all!

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    That's true.
    Most Pogeys that you'll snag will have two or more Shadow Attacks.

Ex: Teddiursa, the first Pogey up fot Snagage, has Shadow Blitz and Mist.

ryo567

~Creator of TAP comic~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2006
    guy should try checking up on the updates on serebii about now.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    There is like 80 pokemon to snag if you count them all. My Cousin has more than 33 at the moment

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Bliksem said:

Yes, tis true. But I'd rather not pass up the new moves they can learn once purified, like Extrasensory on all 3 legendary birds, Psycho Boost on Lugia, Heal Bell and Haze on Articuno, WoW and Morning Sun on Moltres (lol), and Metal Sound on Zapdos.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back