• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snakes on a plane... You gonna see it?

Solemnity

Lass Solemnity
Years
  • There will be many great movies this year, some with swashbuckling pirates, some that are romantic comedies, some that have cgi animals, some that have amazing adventures...

But none of them will have...
    SNAKES ON A PLANE!

Its going to be soooo cool with samuel L. jackson swearign and shooting snakes and whipping people with snakes and stuff.
    So whos going to see this?

Years
  • Nope. Why would anybody make a movie about snakes being on a plane? and then name it "Snakes on a plane"? I don't like the idea...

I'm not wasting money on that movie, I'll waste it on a better movie :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm definitely going to see it. XD; It's amused me for ages, if only because it's a serious horror film with a stupid name like "Snakes on a Plane." So yeah, I want to check it out. XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • It's very intriguing, I must say. I'll probably wait until it comes out on DVD and rent it though. Only because the movies are so expensive, though. I only go to see movies anymore if I'm a huge fan of the subject of the movie. Or if I'm going with a female. XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    I'm watching Snakes on a Plane. It's gonna be awesome.

WE NEED TO MAKE A BARRIER BETWEEN US... AND THE SNAKES!!

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Lol, I think the trailers are pretty funny, although I don't think I'll be spending 6USD+ to go see it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    You kiddin'? The Trailers are awesome. Just like the movie.

I can see the sequel now..

SNAKES ON A TRAIN!

By the way, where in the world do you live for a movie ticket to be like 6 bucks? I mean, they're usually like 9 bucks a pop, at least.

Last edited:

Solemnity

Lass Solemnity
    Years
  • Omgosh! I seen it today (just released in australia, cost AU$11.50 for those interested). It is the greatest movie of all time. Me and my friends were laughing the whole time aswell as being scared! But the part that really stole the show was when Samuel L. Jackson said the famous saying "Im sick of these motherf**king snakes on this motherf**king plane!". I cant wait for sharks on a train, rats on a bus and pelicans on a submarine.

Back