• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snakey's Sprite Shop

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    ☯~Intro~☯
    Welcome to my small sprite shop. I'm just a beginner, but I've given friends my sprites and they really liked them. You can suggest other sprites for me to make as well, but I might not be able to.

☯~I make~☯
    Here are the things that I can make for you.
    2lcxu88.jpg

I can make trainer cards (which is the whole thing),
    Holemon, which is like the Charmander in the hole,
    Extreme recolours, which are pokemon recoloured by backgrounds like the Giratina,
    Fusions, which are two or three pokémon fused together, like the Mankey and Pikachu,
    Retyping, which is changing a pokémon from one type to another,
    Chaos, which is like a little human pokémon like the Panpour,
    Eggmon, which are pokémon eggs edited to be like a pokémon.
    Recolours, which is when I change the colours to be either completely different or to be shinier,
    Invert Colours, which is when I invert the colours, sometimes it looks ghostly,
    Fossils, which is when I make them look grey and they look quite cool.
    Pokéballs, which are similar to Eggmon,
    Berries, which are similar to Eggmon and Pokéballs,
    Outlines, which are when I outline the main parts of the Pokémon.

☯~Forms~☯

Trainer Card
    Trainer (Can be your own or mine):
    Pokémon (Can be fusions etc, mine or yours):
    Amount of Badges (Region as well):
    ID No (5 digit number):
    Background (see spoiler):
    Spoiler:

Gijinkas
    Normal or My Version:
    What type of person (Normal):
    What person (Dawn or Lucas (Mine)):
    Pokémon at feet (yes or no, if yes, what? (Fusions etc allowed):
    Changes to them (different colours, pokémon parts etc):

Holemon

Extreme Recolours
    Images for Recolouring (eg. Field, Forest, Sea):

Fusions
    Main Pokémon (Body Shape):
    Second Pokémon (Colour and Extra Parts):
    Third Pokémon (Optional, Colour and Extra Parts):

Retypes
    Pokémon:
    Desired Type:

Chaos
    Pokémon:

Eggmon
    Pokémon:
    Generation:

Recolours
    Pokémon (can be a fusion etc, yours or mine):
    Colour Change (eg blue to green):
    Anything extra (eg snow on spikes):

Invert Colours
    Any Pokémon/Gijinka (Can't guarantee it will look good):

Fossils

Pokeballs

Berries
    Specific parts that MUST be included:

Outlines
    Outline Colour:
    Background Colour:

☯~Notes~☯
    You can ask for a specific title or I will come up with one myself. If you have anything extra to add to your form feel free and if you have any other forms of spriting that you would like done then suggest them and I will try it.

☯~Example Projects~☯
    Spoiler:

Credit for the introduction goes to Mochika Rage as I suck at introductions.

Last edited:

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    I'd like a fusion please.

Main Pokémon (Body Shape): Meowstic
    Second Pokémon (Colour and Extra Parts): DelcattyTry to use colors from both pokemon if you can please.
    Also, I'll need to have the sprite posted as an attachment when its done, if you accept. My browsers don't like showing images here, and it may or may not be due to my antivirus, not sure. So the only way I can get the pic is as an attachment. lol If you could do that, I'd appreciate it.
    Thank you in advance! :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    Here is your request. If it isn't quite what you wanted then reply telling me what you would like changed. Since you didn't specify male or female Meowstic I did both.

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Thanks. :) I like how they turned out. Also thanks for making a male and female, though I should probably be more specific, haha.
    I should also probably think out my requests a bit more before placing them sometimes. XD

Anyway, thank you. ^^

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Sorry for the double post, but if its okay I'd like to make another request.
    I'd like to request a gijinka.

Normal or My Version: Normal.
    What type of person (Normal): I want a male gothitel gijinka please.
    Changes to them (different colours, pokémon parts etc): I'd like the dress to be a bit shorter, maybe about knee-length, or whatever works for you. Also, make the skin normal colored please. Do your best to stay true to the original design where possible(or where it looks nice). :D

Edit: Forgot to mention that I'd like the head to not be teardrop-shaped.

Fun Fact: Gothitel have a (less than 50/50) chance of being male. I thought that was kind of funny when I found that out.
    Fun Fact2: My spelling is horrible sometimes, so feel free to correct me if I spell something wrong. XD

If that's the wrong format for the request or if you refuse for some reason, then I'll have a fusion of pichu(main body) and sylveon, using sylveon's colors and adding its ribbons. So basicly pichu's body shape but with sylveon's colors and ribbons used. (if you wind up doing both for some reason(dunno why but whatever lol) then make them separate image files please and thanks)

There's no rush, so take all the time you need, and do your best. :)
    Thanks so much in advance! ^^

Last edited:

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
  • Your sprite look very cool, i request a fusion sprite
    Main Body : pichu
    second pokemon : darkrai
    well i also wan some specil effect, make all red into blue (like darkrai part) and juz make as cute as you can, thx buddy

Years
  • Main Pokémon (Body Shape): Meloetta pirouette
    Second Pokémon (Colour and Extra Parts): Darkrai use colors from it and use its hair

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    I have completed Merak's request. I am afraid that this is the first Gijinka I have ever done so it probably won't be the best but I tried as hard as I could. I also did a Lopunny, Pachirisu fusion as I believe I should give you at least one definitely good quality sprite.

Edit: Made these before you changed your request, Backup is now wrong but I don't think it affects the Gijinka much.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    Uxie I have created your fusion, I attempted to edit Darkrai's hair shading to be semi-similar to Meloetta's original hair shading and I had to curve it around the head a bit.
    2dh5ssm.png

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    I have completed Merak's request. I am afraid that this is the first Gijinka I have ever done so it probably won't be the best but I tried as hard as I could. I also did a Lopunny, Pachirisu fusion as I believe I should give you at least one definitely good quality sprite.

Edit: Made these before you changed your request, Backup is now wrong but I don't think it affects the Gijinka much.
    Woops, I was hoping to get the edit in before you started, sorry about the sudden change. lol You got the requests done pretty fast.

Anyways, I really appreciate the sprites. :3 Thanks a lot Snakey. ^^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    For the record Snakey, in case this wasn't known, the original poster of the shop is free to double post if it's been more than 24 hours. If not, edit the original post. But yeah if you want to update or something, it's okay to double/triple/quadruple post, Snakey. :)

Also, awesome shop. I really hope it works out for you. n_n;

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    For Uxie, sorry the first one wasn't quite what you wanted but using the sprite you posted I have made this for you,
    rasq4o.png

I hope you like it.
    Also I have here your Espurr Fossil so here you go,
    30ikdc2.png
    I hope you like this too.

Last edited:

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    I've got another request if you're still willing to take it. :3

Gijinkas
    Normal or My Version: normal again.
    What type of person (Normal): I'd like a mudkip gijinka please.
    Pokémon at feet (yes or no, if yes, what? (Fusions etc allowed): No thanks.
    Changes to them (different colours, pokémon parts etc): I'd like the person to have moderately long hair, blue like mudkip's back and maybe with a streak of the color of the fin on mudkip's head(I forget if there was a difference). I'd like them to be wearing a swimsuit(one-piece) also using mudkip's colors. If its not too difficult, I'd like the gijinka to also have mudkip's side-head-fin things, you know what I mean. lol Feel free to incorporate the tail if possible, too.

As always, thanks a bunch in advance. ^^ Take your time, and do your best. :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    I couldn't add the cheek things and she looks a bit angry, but I tried. Sorry I forgot you need attachments, it's not awkward, I'm just forgetful, anyways I fixed it now.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Fusions
    Main Pokémon (Body Shape): Ditto
    Second Pokémon (Colour and Extra Parts): Pichu
    Third Pokémon (Optional, Colour and Extra Parts): Happiny the egg body shape or maybe ditto is inside the egg lol <3

Back