• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snapz's Trade Thread. Movie Shaymin and more!

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2009
    i'm going as fast as i can, sorry guys. :(

everyone who i agreed to trade with please please pm me so that i can have some semblance of order lol.

@kp: tru manaphy for calm shaymin?
    @azntiger: there was a post about it in pokemon @ livejournal
    @crystal: how about the sapphire berry glitch zigzagoon?

Oh ok, thanks for the info again. Now im off sring for a good iv nature shaymin. Hope you well in event hunting, this is probably my last.

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
    UT Japanese Movie Shaymin (naughty, calm)

Both for my PCNY a-d pokes i will give you 2 for 2

if you need me to list them and if you are interested please continue this through pm.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    My Shiny: Heatran Palkia Yanma EV trained Porygon Z for Shaymin?
    All shiny

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
    Years
    calm and naughty movie shaymin ready? I am on wifi waiting...
    pls accept my invite or I will apply to yours? (I already saw you on wifi...)

Elevemage

Supreme Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2008
    Will you trade your BABA Flygon for my Ranger Battonage Darkrai UT?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2020
    thanks everyone who traded with me! sorry for making you all wait so long, especially Ichaste Pekoni ;__;

anyway, i finished up all the pending trades save for 1 or 2 who went offline. but i'm getting off now so if you have any offers go ahead and leave them here and i will check them later. :]

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
    Years
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

If there is anything else you might like from my list, pls let me know...

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I also have some pokepark taiwans you might want for the movie shaymin? also I have a different date B-day Charmander

Ikhana

Goddess of Darkness
    Years
    I'm interested in your naughty Shaymin.

Anything you would like from my thread for it?

Ikeziu

Just face it: Maiden pwns you.
    Years
    What do you want to trade for any Darkrai? I have offers in my signature.

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    What do you want from my thread for the Naughty Shaymin :D The trade turned around!! XD

RandyPanda

Show me your moves.
    Years
    Whew I'm glad I found this on google... there still aren't too many people trading their Movie Shaymins yet. Would you be interested in a Shiny Nosepass UT and a Shiny Gyarados that I just leveled once to evolve it from Magikarp? I don't know whether or not they are really considered RARE... I'm really looking for one so I'll give one of them my Master Ball... I really don't mind if you clone, and since I really wouldn't use a Shaymin in a team I really don't care about the nature.. please respond either way. If not would you be interested in trading for the Glitch Shaymin?

Back