• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Snarl Zoroark

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
  • yeah don't know any Toys R Us near me and public transportation here is rubbish, as it proved last night ;~; so won't be bothering with this.

Druddigon

Arceus Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2011
    I got it, and I am in Canada.
    I am going to clone one, leave on UT for the future, and speed-train one to LV 100 as well as teach it actually decent moves.

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
    Years
  • I hope I can get to a Toys 'R Us in time for this one. My girlfriend doesn't like it when I try to make an extra stop while we're in town just to play Pokémon :P I missed the last couple of TRU events because of that and just the fact that I don't really live very close to one.

But anyway, I am glad this event is actually happening. It's sort of cool that there's a move that's only obtainable via event, but it's mostly just inconvenient and a little strange. I wonder if the actual TM is going to be released in an event too.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I got mine today. Played with it for a bit to see how decent Snarl was (which is pretty damned decent.)

Realized I was breeding a Zoroark and Absol to get Punishment Absol's....Now I'm gunna pull the other Zoroark out, and breed Snarling Punishment Absols! =D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I was walking past EB Games and decided to turn on my DS to grab this (idk why though) and I was going to reset a bit to get better IVs etc but I didn't really feel like resetting too much for IVs that were luck anyway and for a Pokemon I'd only be using to see what Snarl looks like, lol. sPA is 139 which isn't that bad I guess. :x

Oh and I would've got two but I didn't feel like getting White out too, so just got it on Black which can be bred & traded across anyway. :)

Also Snarl is a boring attack.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • I hate Toys R Us events. There isn't any Toys R Us near me and I doubt my dad's going to drive me an hour away for a Pokemon.
    Looks like I'll have to trade for this.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Well if I didn't have to go to the city for college I know I wouldn't make the trip to download it. Now if this was the movie events or smexy shiny Golurk and Hydregion that would be one thing. Anyways if anyone needs one I got one tonight so just vm or pm me, and I will hook you up.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Even though I love Zorua and Zoroark, I probably won't be going. It's too much hassle to have to go there, plus I have a box full of Zoruas and Zoroarks. It's good to see an event, though :)

dash!

Epic
    Years
  • Aww yeah I picked up this Zoroark the other day, it's about a half hour drive to Toys R' Us for me. xD
    I don't know about if I'm going to actually use and keep Snarl, but I didn't have the chance to participate in the events to get Zorua last time around. (I believe you needed the shiny dogs from Gamestop? I still don't have HG or SS of my own, though my little bros do and refuse to share.)
    So I was kind of excited because this was the first event Pokemon I'd ever gotten a hold of myself. Besides when my greedy bros bought a used soul silver game with a complete Pokedex. xD
    Look at that... I got off topic.... lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Even though Toys-R-Us is an hour away from me I got it because we were planning on heading down that way anyway, it was pretty good but I need to EV train the defense of it.

jordsters

The master of... TEH FLOON
    Years
  • Too bad it's only for America though. I was really looking forward to that until I found out it was only for America. :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Too bad it's only for America though. I was really looking forward to that until I found out it was only for America. :(

Nope apparently it's in other countries too according to earlier posts in this thread :3
    /proof it's in Australia

Also UK and Canada it seems too?

jordsters

The master of... TEH FLOON
    Years

• Nope apparently it's in other countries too according to earlier posts in this thread :3
    /proof it's in Australia

Also UK and Canada it seems too?

Unfortunately, no. It's not on the official Pokémon Black & White website when you select UK as your country, but it is there when you select US as your country.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Too bad it's only for America though. I was really looking forward to that until I found out it was only for America. :(
    No... Japan has had one for months, Greece had one back in June, Australia has one going on right now, Germany has one going on right now, Nerthlands had one September 18th. That is far from US only. I heard there is an event going on at Canada EB Games stores as well as New Zealand to bad the Canada one ended yesterday...

And there is no news of it in UK.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2017
    So will the move 'snarl' drastically change how Zoroark operates in competitive battling, or is it just garnishing?

Back