• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sneasel

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2017
    Hey, for my pokemon usum team I want to use a Weavile. I know I can catch a Sneasel at Mount Lanakila but I can't go up there yet.. I still have to complete some trials but I noticed that there is a patch of grass at the bottom of the mountain where you can catch Sandshrew and Snorunt and I was wondering if you could catch Sneasel there too. Of course I could spend hours trying to find him but I don't have that much time, honestly. I only have half an hour a day and I want to catch the pokemon really bad!

Does anyone know if you could actually find a Sneasel before having access to rhe league?
    Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2017
    It looks like you can only find Sandshrew, Snorunt, Absol, and Raticate. : (

You can find out pokemon locations through Serebii's Pokeearth. In case you're curious about other pokemon. I use it quite a bit, it's pretty handy. xD Especially when trying to fill the pokedex.

Back