• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Sniffle* WHAT~~~ This ending isn't an ending!

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    I just finished .hack//Legend of the twilight... I was vewy VEWY sad... I never found out what happened to Shugo-sama and Rena-sama... And .hack//unplugged... Was pretty cool... (Who I thought Was) Mireille-chan In Real Life IS SOOO Adorable! (I'm assuming because She's the only one who fits the little 8 year old look... 'cept Zefie But she wasn't a PC... Has anyone else read this

Kougra

I'M A GOOFY GOOBER
    Years
  • why did they cut it out though?

Well actullay CN cut out the real ending because if you go to Tv tome.com(I think thats the name) and look at the last episode it says after the credits blah blah blah.Though as far as what they showed for the ending,It was not very enjoyable :(

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Spoiler alert:

Didn't they get deleted or something? Or like give up their characters?

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Maybe it just leaves you hanging because they're planning another series. That's kind of the way .Hack has always been...

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
  • Yeah, Cartoon Network did cut out the last little bit of the end. To the best of my knowledge, at the end Balmung was talking to Reiki (and the others) about this super cool (in Balmung's opinion!) event that he just designed. And Shugo, Reina and the others were probably there.

Sorry, if that isn't correct, and probably incomplete. That's what I remember from reading the end somewhere. :)

Back