• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sniper elite V3 Anatomy of the kill cam Trailer

AsuraMachina

Who Am I?
Years
  • SO!
    I don't know how many of you managed to get your hands on Sniper elite V2 when it came out but i have to say the visual effects for the kills were amazing.
    And with the newest release on the way boy do they sure know how to ramp up the gore!

Check this link for the newest trailer and up to date information on the graphics kills and all out brutality of the latest installment!
    Honestly i cannot wait :)

WARNING FOR ALL YOUNGER VIEWERS
    This video contains extreme violence and gore. View at your own discretion

Spoiler:

Seriously how amazing does this look?
    What did you think of this trailer?

What did you think of the previous game and what from what you did not see here do you hope to see improvements on in this next game?

For me?
    Better missions with less repetitive missions with the same tactics!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    There's potential in modelling this sort of thing, for such injuries to be a gameplay mechanic. Replacing health and damage numbers with a literal simulation of incapacitation in, let's say, a Far Cry game, could be amazing (although it would also make the game very difficult). Maybe I'm going awry with the topic of the thread, but I'm not personally into gore for its own sake and feel the feature is wasted in being purely visual (and, at that, I don't think it looks as good as it could).

Well, it is at least good to see blood being 3D particles... about time, frankly.

Back