• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snivys for Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

Captain Ressentiment
Years
  • Hey guys, i have some Snivys up for trade, all at level 1. so long story short, i was trading online and managed to get a Snivy (this is now a level 40 Serperior), and until today, i had not realised it was female so today i have been breeding it.

So far i have three, but can get more upon request. here are the details of each;

Snivy 'A':
    Spoiler:

Snivy 'B':
    Spoiler:

Snivy 'C':
    Spoiler:

To reserve one, post a reply with the 'letter' you want, along with the Pokemon you're willing to trade (anything that fills my *UNOVA* Pokedex really, shinies would be nice but i doubt that'll happen) and your Friend Code. Then, since i dont want people to complain because im taking space in their pal pad, only add me if reply to you confirming the trade.

Friend Code: 2966 7832 2362
    Name (if you need it): Dale

Thanks

-any items attached would be cool, like a shell bell or anything useful.

EDIT: I can also change the name of the requested Snivy if thats what you want.

Last edited:

Performancev2

Beginning Challenger
    Years
  • All righty.
    I'll go for Snivy B.
    I have some UT Level 1 Tepigs.
    My friend code is in my sig, but it is 1420-6510-1767

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back