• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snorelacks' Trade Thread: Gleaming Imperfection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Hey Mac, I'm wondering if you could train a DW Murkrow for me, Flawless in Def and Sp def and other stats if you want, and with egg moves Persih song and Roost and these Evs 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD and a Bold/Impish Nature?
    I'm offering a movie 11 Golurk lvl 70 shiny/ a DW Arceus
    No thanks x.x I have the DW Arceus and I should be getting a movie 11 Golurk in a trade =\

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Can I offer an event Pokesmash Mewtwo UT lvl 70

cassiopeia

something something something
    Years
    If you're giving away a Houndour I'd love to grab it. Just started Black and I would really like one.

Also looking for a female Vulpix and a female Poochyena but having just started I don't have a ton to offer other then a couple male Eevees.

If there is anything we can work out for any of those let me know! Thanks!

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Hey there! This threads really been a big hit I can see! I really like this guy;

Conkeldurr (M, Shiny) | Lv100
    Guts | Brave
    120 HP/252 Atk/136 SpDef
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Bulk Up | Drain Punch | Mach Punch | Payback

I have a fair few Ev'd and shiny etc pokemon to offer but the problem is I can't clone, so if you were willing to trade could it be possible I could keep a clone of the pokemon myself? :)

@Mac, is your Conkeldurr the same nature as Snorlacks?
    Thanks anyway!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    If you're giving away a Houndour I'd love to grab it. Just started Black and I would really like one.

Also looking for a female Vulpix and a female Poochyena but having just started I don't have a ton to offer other then a couple male Eevees.

If there is anything we can work out for any of those let me know! Thanks!
    Giveaway Houndour is fine, just let me know when you can trade.

Hey there! This threads really been a big hit I can see! I really like this guy;

Guts | Brave
    120 HP/252 Atk/136 SpDef
    31/31/31/31/31/31

I have a fair few Ev'd and shiny etc pokemon to offer but the problem is I can't clone, so if you were willing to trade could it be possible I could keep a clone of the pokemon myself? :)

@Mac, is your Conkeldurr the same nature as Snorlacks?
    Thanks anyway!
    Yes, pretty sure it's the same Poke =p

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Mac Of York, Golbat Male lv 48 - 8/5/31/10/1/6 - Docile

Would you like a Shiny Magikarp for this? I'll tell you it's nature and them things, once I find my White. :)

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Mac Of York, Golbat Male lv 48 - 8/5/31/10/1/6 - Docile

Would you like a Shiny Magikarp for this? I'll tell you it's nature and them things, once I find my White. :)
    Sure sounds good to me!! I can't trade now though.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    @mac Would it be possible for you to clone any pokemon for me if you were cool to trade? :)

Snorelacks

Ready to get burned?
    Years

Guts | Brave
    120 HP/252 Atk/136 SpDef
    31/31/31/31/31/31

What do you offer? I can clone you your Pokemon back ;)

Um, can I change it to this? If not, then I'll just go with the old one.
    Vullaby Female lv 48 - 14/0/20/31/18/11 - Lax

Just to let you know, I recently received a flawless shiny impish UT one of these if you're interested ;)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back