• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snowbound (Scarfshipping)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Whistles and claps filled the room as Kouki rushed back to his sit, his face beat red. Hikari and Jun patted him on the back, compliment him.

Should be beet and complimented.

Other than that, well done! One of my favorite stories to read here at PC. I like how you've built all the tension...reminds me of some personal stuff I went through. Anyway, great job, and I can't wait for chapter eight!

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • XD This chapter had a lot of mistakes...guess that's what I get for not proofreading.

Kev XY said:
    YAY!
    You're back and you brought a new chpter with you, Chapter 7 was great and I can't wait for Chapter 8!

P.S - I love the picture in your sig, where'd you get it?

Thank you! I can't wait for Chapter 8, either. XD As for the picture in my signature...I can't remember the exact site right now, but I found it on www.pokemon-search.com. Beware, though...it's all in Japanese.

Ninja Caterpie said:
    You spelt "loved" wrong. You put "lover". xDD

Anyway, I'm surprised I never read this. This is...really pretty good. :D

Whoops, my bad. XD I fixed it now. But, thanks! I'm glad you like it. :3

Chelzbell said:
    Yayyy!! I was waiting for more, and I continue to wait for more. This story is so good. I can't wait to see what happens next. ^o^

I'm glad you like it so much! I'll try to get the next chapter out sooner. ><

Blue Angel said:
    Wohoo! Update!
    It is always fun to read your chapters. ^^

I saw a few spelling errors but chances are, since I'm not reading a refreshed version and that you posted this a while ago that those errors where already caught.

What can I say? Another great chapter to another great story.

I hope you can continue, but of course, I understand if your busy :p

EDIT: Here's one spelling error (bold is fixed version) -

She might as well have been talking to herself; the boys didn't even acknowledge her. Hikari's patience snapped. She stood up, stomping over to the two. "Well, you guys aren't ruining MY vacation! Come on!" Hikari grabbed both of their hands, yanking them up out of their seats and dragging them down the hall.

XD Yeah, I'm not so good with the proofreading. I don't have the patience! *runs around* I type too fast and think too little!

But, thanks for pointing that out. And I'll continue, even if it KILLS me. D8

Sydian said:
    Should be beet and complimented.

Other than that, well done! One of my favorite stories to read here at PC. I like how you've built all the tension...reminds me of some personal stuff I went through. Anyway, great job, and I can't wait for chapter eight!

Yay, I'm a favorite! <3 But, anyways, thanks for pointing that out. XD I really need to start profreading better. >< I hope I can get chapter eight out soon!

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
  • lol so ive read through chapter 4... or 3... im not sure but im right at the part where kouki and hikari had their hot springs episode. i gotta say this story is hilarious and tons of fun to read. I just have one question (and this doesn't apply to u... quite franckly it applies to all of pokemon in general). the pareants... especailly in hikari's case... I meen seriously... going on a journey at 10 is bad enough but letting them go to a ski resort alone when they are barely teenagers? I can see hikari's discussion with her mom

Hikari: Hey mom, I'm going to go to a ski resort with kouki and jun for a week ok?

*Hikari's mom glares at her and hikari swiftly hides the condoms she was holding*

Hikari's mom: ok have fun sweety!

Now obviously this isn't really how ur hikari would act and I love the story plz don't thnk I'm insulting it. I just find it funny how much this adds to my assumption that all parents in pokemon are morons... lol i love this story i really do!

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
  • so ive read through chapter 7 and OMG i am in love with this... im freakin out cause i know that a week isn't that long and this story could be comin to an end soon... its affectin me like harry potter did after the 7th book and thats something to be proud off cause i REALLY didn't want it to end. man you seem to know my past... i gotta say im not to unlike jun accept im not that outwardly jealous... id keep the feelings inside a little more but the first time that i slept in the same bed (not slept with) a girl in my teenage years ended almost exactly like that lol. I'm amazed how u can position the story from all three points of view at the same time... i can only write in first person or it totally sucks so im really impressed and cannot wait until chap 8. o and srry i didn't use proper grammar or punctuation or even speelin in this comment im way to lazy lol.

Back