• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snowman4686 Adoption Center!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    If you don't mind cloning my shiny Mienfoo, I'll trade it for your shiny Virizon. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2012
    Hello! Thanks so much for this awesome service!

I just picked up my copy of Black recently, and now have my pal pad! I've done some checking into the RNG thing, and one of the first things i noticed is they say i should have a Chatot.

So here's my request -

Pokemon: Chatot
    Gender: Female i guess? Does it matter? If it makes it so i can breed another chatot then female it is!
    Nickname You Want: Shush
    Your Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
    Item You Want Attached: Not really sure what item would be best. Any recommendations you have, go for it :)

I'd also be interested in a Tirtouga if you have any you can breed. (On 2nd thought, i dont see it in your list)

Or maybe a Pichu, Tepig and Snivy would also be great! I started with Oshawott.

My friend code for Black is - 0132 7806 9296

I will check around 4 or 5 pm EST again to see if you've responded.

Thanks a ton for your awesome service!

snowman4686

Breeder Chris
    Years
  • ok i'm back,
    @Kayla sure your welcome to anything from my shop free you know that ;)
    @eevee yeah thats fine i'll clone it
    @Belissimo i'll get you a load of eggs and give you 1 of each starter and it would be great to open up a shop on your blog, does it support CSS coding?
    @Chris41279 sure I can breed you all them, and it doesn't matter what gender a Chatot is but i'll breed you a Female

FINISHED LIST:
    Professor your pokemon are ready, I haven't got you many eggs but theres a few very rare pokemon for you ;) i'm sure you wont be disappointed
    Chris41279 your pokemon are ready when you are

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I'll be on for the rest of the day so send me a VM when you're ready to trade. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2012
    Ran into some hiccups in RL today, terribly sorry i wasnt able to get to you earlier. What time tomorrow in the afternoon would be best for you Eastern Standard Time?

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2012
    Hey Snowman :) I am around, how do we do this cause it will be my first trade :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2012
    Pokemon: Bulbasaur
    Nickname You Want: (I don't care what the nickname is, just amuse me with a random one please! (Not rude please))
    Your Timezone: GMT+1
    Item You Want Attached: Any

I could trade you a lvl 1 rotom for it, as I see there isn't one one your list.

I hope the trade can be completed!
    (Oh and I play Pokemon White)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2021
    Sounds great! Let me know when your available and we will set up a meet. Thanks again!

... and i believe the forum does support css coding.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2012
    Hey Snowman,

Ur Shop is looking nice,
    I was wandering if you could help me with some more pokemon

For Breeding: Cyndaquil, Cranidos, Spiritomb and Rufflet
    And a clone off: Darkrai, Mew, Jirachi, Thunderous and Zekrom.

In return I could donate the following pokemon:
    Archen, Chansey, Feebas, Kabuto, Keckleon, Lapras, Lileep, Mankey, Mareep, Misdreavus, Omanyte, Rotom, Shieldon, Sudowoodo.

Some cool breedable pokemon that, if I'm not mistaken, you don't yet have.

Could you PM me if and what you want?
    Thx in advance

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2012
    pokemon: bulbasaur
    nickname: none

pokemon: charmander
    nickname: none
    im on cst

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2012
    Hi there, I was very interested in all of the good deals that you have on your page. I was wondering if you would like to make a deal for a couple of things that you have.

#1- I was looking at your shiny Eevee, I have a spare thunder stone in my bag on my heart gold and i have always wanted a shiny Jolteon.

#2- I was wondering about that Darkrai that you have? It is very rare and I am trying to complete my legendary Pokemon.

#3- Along with the legends that I'm trying to complete, I was also checking out that Mew of yours and just LOVED it! My friend has a Mew and it is a fantastic sweeper for things like the elite four and red.

If you don't mind will you please see if we can work out a deal. I hope I speak to you again in the future. THANKS!!! charizard1999

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    Pokemon: Cyndaquil
    Nickname You Want: None
    Your Timezone: EST
    Item You Want Attached: Exp. Share

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Could I have these Pokemon?

Pokemon: Zorua
    Time zone: Adelaide Australian time ( sorry dont know the full details)
    Item: Any
    Payment: Donations to the shop from the following regions Kanto Johto Sinnoh Unova

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I am new to this board but wondering what I need to do to get the Jarachi ok thanks

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    Darkrai OT - 2012MAY
    Jirachi OT - SMR2010
    Mew - OT - Hayley From Pokémon Ranch Mew EN event.

If any of those are still up for trade, I'd like to Trade for them. I can give you a Level 100 Feb. Event MewTwo, a TRUTH Gyaradis, A Zorua with PKRS and others. PM me to negotiate

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Name: Blain
    Fc: In signature
    Wanting: snivy
    Offering: lvl 50 metang

I will pm u when I can trade :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back