• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snow's Pokemon Trivia Givaway

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
  • I thought It would be fun to have a little Trivia game where the winner gets a neat rare/hidden ability Pokemon.

Rules:

1. I will post the questions here, Answers are Posted in this thread. (rule change! my posts get merged if no one else posts here!)
    x
    2. If you win something, let other people have a chance at winning
    x
    3. If there are multiple answers, there will be two prizes - one for each answer.
    x
    4. You don't need to trade me anything special, but I will make a special prize for whoever trades back the most unique/special thing at the end of a week or so.

My Friend Code is 3952-7463-1030

Today's prize is To be Determined
    *Probabbly Speed Boost Scolipede if I have time.

---EDIT

Current Question? None Right Now.

Last edited:

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • First One to name any Pokemon that Weighs 300kg gets a nidoran.

Post here in the thread to answer. (I was taking VMs but that was a stupid idea. :15:)

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Hippowdon is correct! Send Me you FC mine is 3952-7463-1030

There is another correct answer... 300 Kg

Last edited:

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Yeah... we'll just wait until someone names a second pokemon that weighs 300 Kg. I'm busy right now anyways!

Back