• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen So… um… anyone need some help levelling up?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I just found this online, I'm not anywhere near far enough in the game to actually check it out but thought other people could use it and share how it went. (You need to be far enough in the game to scan QR codes for secret bases)

Edit: from what I read on the description of the site I found this at, they all KO themselves with Healing Wish, so if accurate, seems like an amazing and easy way to level up

So… um… anyone need some help levelling up?

La Espada

Captain Ressentiment
    Years
    I came across something like this too and added that person to my base where I have the level release item. Without the cap, the Blissey are level 100 and seem to only know Bestow which they use to toss you Lucky Eggs. I'd rather have the healing wish guys but maybe I scanned the wrong one. You mind me asking you where you found this so I can confirm it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I came across something like this too and added that person to my base where I have the level release item. Without the cap, the Blissey are level 100 and seem to only know Bestow which they use to toss you Lucky Eggs. I'd rather have the healing wish guys but maybe I scanned the wrong one. You mind me asking you where you found this so I can confirm it?

on Facebook actually, I can't remember which group though, Pokespot maybe? The stupid way Facebook organizes things now new stuff can get pushed down below stuff that's months old based purely on comment history rather than post chronology.

Back