• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, After Sinnoh

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    They go to Johto to fight the Battle frontier, then they do gen 5, where Dawn is replaced by yet another girl who dreams of being a coordinator, RIP Misty/May

Years
    This is just a rumor, but I heard that they will go to Johto and Misty will come back, but they're going to replace Brock with someone else.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Thank you for always stating the anti-fanboy obvious. :)

Just because the 13th movie features the birds of Johto, doesn't mean they're going to go to Johto. The Palmer announcment probably derails the whole argument anyways.

Besides, even if you think 2nd gen was TEHBESTGENEVER!!!11!1one!11uno!1eleventy!11!!!11, the anime's journey though it sucked and you're delusional if you deny it...

EDIT: The last time I saw it on YTV, this Canadian saw Ash beating Byron, eh.
    For the record, this was in July...not long after Ash actually beat him by the time it aired on CN. :>

You know, I wasn't even hating Johto. Heck, I DO want them to go to Johto, at least to advertize HGSS even without the BF.

I only mentioned the whole Legendary Argument to put things into perspective as well as to point out that, wanting to go to Johto or not, just because Johto legendaries are possibly in the movie doesn't mean that they are in Johto.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Yes, and I love being able to point out their foibles and create lulz.

I disagree with that. In fact, I have the exact opposite feelings in regards to being able to point out people's foibles and create "lulz".

I was once sent to the hall of shame on BMGf, and it wasn't even for anything serious. The only reason I was sent there on May the 28th of 2008 was because I was a Misty fan who tried to bring her back onto the show. I wanted to help my fellow Misty fans on that club by proposing to boycott the franchise, and you want to know how some of these fans "repaid" me? They stabbed me in the back and sent me to that place where many of their comments, teases, and mockeries of both Misty and myself felt worse than anything Hell could provide anyone. In fact, I felt like I was in Hell. What's even worse is that the BMGf Kasumi, one of the biggest Misty fans and especially a Co-owner of said club, was one of the people responsible for that incident.

In fact, it was partially that incident was well as the mods on SPPf's behaviors that I was extremely distrustful of mods.

I suspect we'll have another stall region, like BF or OI, myself. Maybe we'll go bug Orre for a while, or something.

Maybe they will go to Orre. I mean, J seemed to at least be influenced by the designs of Colosseum/XD. However, they might end up staying in Sinnoh for the BF.

Years
    I disagree with that. In fact, I have the exact opposite feelings in regards to being able to point out people's foibles and create "lulz".

I was once sent to the hall of shame on BMGf, and it wasn't even for anything serious. The only reason I was sent there on May the 28th of 2008 was because I was a Misty fan who tried to bring her back onto the show. I wanted to help my fellow Misty fans on that club by proposing to boycott the franchise, and you want to know how some of these fans "repaid" me? They stabbed me in the back and sent me to that place where many of their comments, teases, and mockeries of both Misty and myself felt worse than anything Hell could provide anyone. In fact, I felt like I was in Hell. What's even worse is that the BMGf Kasumi, one of the biggest Misty fans and especially a Co-owner of said club, was one of the people responsible for that incident.

In fact, it was partially that incident was well as the mods on SPPf's behaviors that I was extremely distrustful of mods.

I was just being facetious, there. Given your experiences, I can understand why you would feel that way.

Then again, I think we've had a good back-and-forth, you and me, haven't we? I've treated you the same as everyone else, right? Duly noted about your attitudes toward Mods.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I was just being facetious, there. Given your experiences, I can understand why you would feel that way.

Then again, I think we've had a good back-and-forth, you and me, haven't we? I've treated you the same as everyone else, right? Duly noted about your attitudes toward Mods.

I'm not saying or meaning that I am distrusting of all mods. I know Medea was probably one of the better mods, and she's one of my friends as well. And you're a good friend as well, and some of the mods on LAF as well as WFW are pretty good mods as well, but in general, I have been distrusting of them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2009
    This is an interesting discussion. thank you for sharing
    However I think you should vary more examples to your writing much more interesting !

TimeDialga33

Go Chickorita!
    Years
    After team galatic is deafeted and they are history, Ash and brock will leave dawn and the new found kotone will want to join them and will then ask ash if he'd like to try out the pokethlon and he would say yes i'd like to and then he will see ho-oh fly north to kanto and he will follow him there and then when he hits kanto he will see ho-oh flying west so he follows it back to Johto and it will fly back to he tin tower where it will rest , and ash and kotone will do pokethlons and ash will also do the battle frontier and brock will come with him to the johto battle frontier. that is what goingto happen durinhg the hgss battle frontier season. After all the brains are defeated and team rocket awakens ho-oh and lugia ash will see ho-oh and lugia mad at them and follows them to the battle frontier and ho-oh attacks them into the sky and will start a battle and ash and brock will see them battiling and kotone will hear ho-oh and lugia and will come over there and will be suprised and will say that ho-oh and lugia don't do that and ash decieds with brock and Kotone about stopping the battle by catching lugia and they do that and then at the end ho- oh will be be going very east past johto and kanto and to the new region and ash and brock will follow it there that iss what is going to happen in movie 13 and is going to happen for the begginig of gen V Anime

and we might see a misty aperance

Last edited:

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    I would rather have a average Frontier Arc and in jhoto and have and awesome Gen 5 pokemon then have them rush into gen 5

Years
    I'm not saying or meaning that I am distrusting of all mods. I know Medea was probably one of the better mods, and she's one of my friends as well. And you're a good friend as well, and some of the mods on LAF as well as WFW are pretty good mods as well, but in general, I have been distrusting of them.

Well, I admit, I was a little taken aback by your prior statements. I figured, "you got burned that badly?" It depends on the Mod, as some overdo it or underdo it. I always try to make a balance in between.

And, you reinforce why I really don't bother with other forums. It's a pity, but, oh, well.

I just wanted to respond to that, and that's all. I don't want to go into a side tangent.

And, yeah, I'll go with the last poster, as well, they'll probably rush it, as they can't pace properly, anyway.

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
    After Sinnoh, Pikachu will become even more powerful, but doesn't really care about battling. That's Ash's job.

Years
    After Sinnoh, Pikachu will become even more powerful, but doesn't really care about battling. That's Ash's job.

And then, we can all have a laugh at the rat's expense in how it may replicate the Regice/Elekid wankery.

Of course, we didn't know, at the time, Paul was an experienced badass, so.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    And then, we can all have a laugh at the rat's expense in how it may replicate the Regice/Elekid wankery.

Of course, we didn't know, at the time, Paul was an experienced badass, so.

Well, even if he was an experienced bad@$$, I can't say his Elekid was experienced (it seemed to evolve, and most pokemon, when they decide not to evole, will not evolve, period. And personally, I felt that it was kinda silly that Elekid was able to match Pikachu despite his inexperience, even IF it's trainer is experienced.

Think of it in the shoes of an NFL basketball coach deciding to replace his old team with a new one. The team would not be able to succeed on their first (few) tries in a Basketball game even with a seasoned coach directing them. That's why I feel that it really was silly to have Elekid tie to Pikachu.

Plus, unlike Dragonite and Metagross before it, Pikachu actually defeated Regice rather than just giving it the finishing blow.

Years
    Well, even if he was an experienced bad@$$, I can't say his Elekid was experienced (it seemed to evolve, and most pokemon, when they decide not to evole, will not evolve, period. And personally, I felt that it was kinda silly that Elekid was able to match Pikachu despite his inexperience, even IF it's trainer is experienced.

Think of it in the shoes of an NFL basketball coach deciding to replace his old team with a new one. The team would not be able to succeed on their first (few) tries in a Basketball game even with a seasoned coach directing them. That's why I feel that it really was silly to have Elekid tie to Pikachu.

Plus, unlike Dragonite and Metagross before it, Pikachu actually defeated Regice rather than just giving it the finishing blow.

Silly then, silly now. No argument here. But, you're right in how Pikachu beat Regice all on its own. I thought the Elekid battle was an odd one, anyway. Especially in the aftermath of the Regice episode, however one feels about it.

Or, they just don't think ahead too much.

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years

Pikachu's a glass cannon though. Even though it KO'd Regice, it got one shot by Gary's E-vire and Paul's Elekid. Paul then went on to get stomped by Pyramid King Brandon.

Yeah, but Pokemon =/= Basketball. Pokemon's more about match up rather than the DBZ style powerscaling. I mean, a Shedninja would lose to a Torchic's ember, but it would solo both Palkia and Dialga.

Pikachu got a critical hit. It happens a lot when you play in the Battle Frontier. That's why I bring pokemon with Battle Armor, which blocks critical hits.

Silly then, silly now. No argument here. But, you're right in how Pikachu beat Regice all on its own. I thought the Elekid battle was an odd one, anyway. Especially in the aftermath of the Regice episode, however one feels about it.

The writers downgraded Pika since they thought Pikachu was overpowered back then, seeing how Ash beat the Hoenn gym leaders so easily.

Or, they just don't think ahead too much.

Ash only lost to Gary since he didn't know about E-Vire's Motor Drive ability. Later on though, Pikachu was seen T-bolting an E-Vire in the opening of The Rise of Darkrai. In a rematch, Ash would probably stomp Gary.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Pikachu's a glass cannon though. Even though it KO'd Regice, it got one shot by Gary's E-vire and Paul's Elekid. Paul then went on to get stomped by Pyramid King Brandon.

Well, you did point out that it wasn't experienced to the Motor Drive ability that Electivire had, so that would be a contributing factor (although it still doesn't make sense as to how Ash's Pikachu couldn't beat it by other factors, like using Agility-ing it into exhaustion, Iron-tailing it, or something.)

Yeah, but Pokemon =/= Basketball. Pokemon's more about match up rather than the DBZ style powerscaling. I mean, a Shedninja would lose to a Torchic's ember, but it would solo both Palkia and Dialga.

I see your point, but I actually saw the Basketball team (or heck, any sports team) analogy to be a bit of an appropriate comparison, as Ash's Pokemon Team are similar to a sports team just like Ash himself is similar to a coach of a sport. A Pokemon Trainer captures Pokemon, and trains them to compete in matches, and they would win shortly thereafter. In a way, it's similar to the way a Sports team would work. That's what I was trying to get to with the analogy.

Pikachu got a critical hit. It happens a lot when you play in the Battle Frontier. That's why I bring pokemon with Battle Armor, which blocks critical hits.

Hmm, perhaps it did. I still wish that they had it just deliver the final blow against Regice, and not defeat it all by itself, since at least then, Pikachu's current record in Sinnoh would make a bit more sense. Its times like this that I really wish that Ash just retired from the series by that point.

The writers downgraded Pika since they thought Pikachu was overpowered back then, seeing how Ash beat the Hoenn gym leaders so easily.

I actually agree with you there, kinda. Although Pikachu didn't really participate much in Gym battles (the only ones I know are against Roxanne, the first bout with Wattson, Winona, and Juan.). However, my main irritation towards the Gym battles were more along the lines of Ash's new team, as they won far too easily.

Ash only lost to Gary since he didn't know about E-Vire's Motor Drive ability. Later on though, Pikachu was seen T-bolting an E-Vire in the opening of The Rise of Darkrai. In a rematch, Ash would probably stomp Gary.

I agree. I haven't watched most of DP though (I stopped at Ash losing to Roark), and I definitely couldn't watch Movies 10, 11, or 12 due to boycotting the show/franchise so I can bring her back, so I can't really comment.

EDIT: I meant Tate and Liza, not Winona.

Last edited:
    Back