• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So Dreamy! LF: Dream Ball Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    Hi I have dream ball Buneary, Ralts, Shuckle, Anorith, Lileep, Omanyte would you trade for 25 - Pikachu - lvl 10 - PGL - 8215 - 2015 - Jolly - x/30/x/31/x/31 - Dragon - Pokémon ORAS Pikachu Cup Entry Distribution Gift
    177 - Natu - lvl 40 - M - Abby - Quiet - Friend - x/x/x/x/x/x - Poison
    218 - Slugma - lvl 27 - M - Abby - Quiet - Heavy - x/x/29/x/x/29 - Steel

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • I have mudkip in dream ball, i can breed it for you, what will you give for it? Any event or shiny is ok but if you prefer me to chose the pokemon then i would like mew or shaymin.
    Unfortunately, I got a Dream Ball Mudkip last night. Sorry!
    Stop by my shop to see if you have anything else I'm looking for. I'd be happy to trade you a Mew or Shaymin, if you do.

Hi I have dream ball Buneary, Ralts, Shuckle, Anorith, Lileep, Omanyte would you trade for
    25 - Pikachu - lvl 10 - PGL - 8215 - 2015 - Jolly - x/30/x/31/x/31 - Dragon - Pokémon ORAS Pikachu Cup Entry Distribution Gift
    177 - Natu - lvl 40 - M - Abby - Quiet - Friend - x/x/x/x/x/x - Poison
    218 - Slugma - lvl 27 - M - Abby - Quiet - Heavy - x/x/29/x/x/29 - Steel
    Hey there! I'd be happy to trade you for the Buneary, Shuckile, Anorith, Lileep, and Omanyte. This gives you just enough for those three above! I should be free most of the day, but I'm going to a roller derby bout tonight around 6PM MDT. I should be back around 9:30PM MDT.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    Hey there! I'd be happy to trade you for the Buneary, Shuckile, Anorith, Lileep, and Omanyte. This gives you just enough for those three above! I should be free most of the day, but I'm going to a roller derby bout tonight around 6PM MDT. I should be back around 9:30PM MDT.
    Hi I mostly have everything breed however I couldn't find my DB omanyte would a dream ball bagon be just as good.

Years
  • I have a dream ball dratini, and a dream ball mudkip but those are my only dream ball pokes. Do you need those at all?

Years
  • I would like the Dratini. Feel free to choose one thing from my trade shop.

You have lots of awesome things on your shop unfortunately im not super into shinies, and keldeo is the only event poke i need and hed have to be timid. So is there a way i could just get a megastone from you? i dont have X Y or oras so i have no way to acquire Mawilite, Charizardite, or Venasaurite all of which im looking for. If i could get even one of those itd be fine. A dream ball dratini isnt worth a Keldeo anyways.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • You have lots of awesome things on your shop unfortunately im not super into shinies, and keldeo is the only event poke i need and hed have to be timid. So is there a way i could just get a megastone from you? i dont have X Y or oras so i have no way to acquire Mawilite, Charizardite, or Venasaurite all of which im looking for. If i could get even one of those itd be fine. A dream ball dratini isnt worth a Keldeo anyways.

I don't have those Mega Stones, unfortunately. Sorry!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hey my friend, have you looked at my Dream Ball collection in my shop? Maybe you'll find something you'll like :3

RogueZero0

Game Programmer (Student)
    Years
  • Hey, I might have some interesting things for you :)
    I was looking at your shop and was interested in the 5 hat pikachus you have. Pokeball Vivillion too, but that's only if I have enough for it.
    I have in dream balls: HA Absol, HA Gible, HA Dratini(DD and ESpeed), HA Eevee(Wish), HA Igglybuff and non-HA Feebas. Thanks in advance!
    Edit: Actually, I forgot I had another one in bank, an HA Munna :p

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    Sounds perfect to me! I just got back from a roller derby bout, so I should be free for awhile. Send me a VM when you're ready!
    Hi I just got a dream ball HA absol I saw you were looking for it, if you still need it I'll just give it to you if you want it.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Darn might you have a copy of like a relaxed celesteela or timid Thundurus T.?
    I don't think I do. I can check when I get home, though.

Hey my friend, have you looked at my Dream Ball collection in my shop? Maybe you'll find something you'll like :3
    Soapyyy, that would be too easyyy. I have to make everything harder for myself. ;)
    I'll reply in your shop later. I'm surprising my partner with a song I'm recording tonight for her birthday, so it might be a bit.
    Also, look at me, I'm multiquoting!

Hey, I might have some interesting things for you :)
    I was looking at your shop and was interested in the 5 hat pikachus you have. Pokeball Vivillion too, but that's only if I have enough for it.
    I have in dream balls: HA Absol, HA Gible, HA Dratini(DD and ESpeed), HA Eevee(Wish), HA Igglybuff and non-HA Feebas. Thanks in advance!
    Edit: Actually, I forgot I had another one in bank, an HA Munna :p
    I could go for the Gible and the Munna. Choose 1 from my shop.

Hi I just got a dream ball HA absol I saw you were looking for it, if you still need it I'll just give it to you if you want it.
    Oh shoot! I actually got one, like, 2 hours after adding that bit. I removed it just now to prevent confusion. Thanks for the offer, though! I lost mine and was freaking out because it's my favorite Pokemon (to the point that I have Absol tattoos), and I'm trying to get a shiny in every Pokeball.

Years
  • Can do! I should be free after 7PM your time tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll be free Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday night.

Ok just let me know ill be on tomorrow

Hey I'm online whenever you want to trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back