• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So hacked pokes arnt allowed?

Deviluke

[ *Sono-Chan~]
Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    Ive been reading the rules and mostly it says no pokes with ridiculously high stats
    and users will be punished/banned/perma banned

does this mean no hacks with legit moves, stats and shiny-ness
    -0-

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
  • basically hacked is a hacked and basically the mods will get mad for trading them...i have a couple hacks myself but they r only for collection and reference. so just keep them in ur boxes.

Deviluke

[ *Sono-Chan~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    basically hacked is a hacked and basically the mods will get mad for trading them...i have a couple hacks myself but they r only for collection and reference. so just keep them in ur boxes.

LOL thats wierd, but reasonable
    but how about wifi battles / tourns set up in these forums
    and legit hacks okay?

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
  • Like devildog said, there not allowed unless the other person you are battling knows about this and he/she agrees. But if you are looking for a battle with hacked pokes, that should be done via PM.

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
  • Most people probably won't mind fighting hacks as long as they have legit moves, stats and abilities, but it is against forum rules to use or distribute hacks. And make sure you check anything that you get off the GTS so that you don't unwittingly use a hack on someone.

Back