• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

so..hardstyle fans, anyone?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
  • Can't say it's my favourite genre but I've listened to some and it was ok.

The genre is one of the heavier electronic music genres, deep kick drum, atmospheric bass with the synth over the top. Oh, and some artists have MCs, those ones are not for me.

Spiderz

old hat
    Years
  • Much prefer Dubstep or DnB tbh
    Jumpstyle/Hardtyle was always too happy imo haha

its the total opposite these days from 2010 onwards it got so beast

i've throwndown at skrillex last year, that was dope, HS is wild tho, i wouldn't know where to start... that reminds me i'm going to a Zeds Dead gig next week and i'm not even organized :s lol oh and the arces pokemon wifi event starts that night too, so boss! can't wait to get my mass effect jesus doom pony <3

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
  • I met the Janssen brothers of Showtek here in Dallas a couple weeks ago. cool dudes. not the biggest hardstyle fan, but I like it every now and then.

Like Dave, I prefer Drum & Bass, and am a local dnb DJ/producer here in the Dallas, TX, USA area

Alec Empire

Are you ready to testify?
    Years
  • Eh, Hardstyle, I don't really like. I much prefer Drum and Bass and Hardcore Techno over any other rave music.
    But i'm going to see Headhunterz in concert this summer. It's my first Hardstyle concert, and i'm being forced to go, unfortunately.

Back