• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So how do you make money?

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Hopefully, someone will respond to my job applications.

And I get £30 a week from my EMA (Education Maintenance allowance) from College but since my course is ending soon, I won't be having it for around a month but will get it for the next two years in my next course. =D

I get given money too and I save it for holidays. =D

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    I submit research papers. My last one got me only got me ¤2000 because it was incomplete, but I live very cheaply so it goes a long way.

Besides that I'm computer repairman.

I also have less scrupulous ways of earning money (typically deemed "hustling") that involves a combination of charm, pickpocketing, and "convincing" (logical debate).

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    I work. I work at a library and a cafe. 20 an hour at the library, <3, and 15 at the cafe. :D. I also get 20 a week from home.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I mainly save my money from holidays and birthdays, but since I'm going to be paid for ten dollars an hour (I only work for three hours), I'm definitely going to have a lot more money than before.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    how do i get money? well when i had a job it was from the job. but now a days from asking ppl for money or panhandling lol

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    I do alot of work for my parents, so I generally get paid for it.

But I as soon as someone gets fired/leaves from Lucky 7 (gas station), I start there, and that's where my money will come from.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    i make money by baby sitting my twerp little siblings and doing the dishies

i make an averidge 15$ a week (i knw my allowence sucks)

Ashi

The cupcake theif!
    Years
    I work for my money! I draw art commissions for people. I usually make my living off of it, but lately I've come into a bit of slump. :C Thankfully my boyfriend is around to help out with the bills with his new job at subway.

Years
    I currently have a $8 an hour summer job editing papers and writing scientific articles. I used to get paid $40 per session as a teaching assistant at college. Other than that I live off my parents because I'm still a poor student who relies on financial aid. I used to get my money from my parents for good grades when I was back in elementary school and middle school.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    I work for it. At an ice cream place. Wewt! :D

I never get any money for doing chores because my mom says "doing chores are part of your responsibilty as a member of this family." -_-;;

Back