• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So I found a copy of Pokemon Snap :o

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
  • Epic win? Or Epic Failure?

Personally, I think It's a really awesome concept.. It's fun, and it's different than the other games, but the one problem with it is that it's so short.. When I got it for Christmas at like age 7, I had it beat before lunch, lol..

Ah, but I'm sure you didn't get all the pictures, and that was the main aim of the game; not just breezing through all the stages.

I love this game, and while I'd love a remake, I don't think they'd capture the smae "feel" of the odl one, it would try to be too "next-gen" and high tech.

Years
  • I think that Pokémon Snap is among the best games in the Pokémon series. It broke from the normal mold of Pokémon games and allowed you to explore your artistic side.

IcyByte

Just Call Me Icy
    Years
  • Ah, but I'm sure you didn't get all the pictures, and that was the main aim of the game; not just breezing through all the stages.

I love this game, and while I'd love a remake, I don't think they'd capture the smae "feel" of the odl one, it would try to be too "next-gen" and high tech.

The only photos I still don't have are Muk and.. Muk. Lol,I think there's another one.. Not sure.

Zenoah

Hop along to the cowboy beat.
    Years
  • Pesterball a grimer 3 times for it to become Muk.

I loved this game. I could remeber being up until 4am trying to get all the photos. And the stage with Mew I loved! I took pics of the constelations all the time. I loved taking pics of the landmarks as well. The Kingler rock and the Koffing volcano smoke.
    Also, pestering the Charizard so it breathed fire was fun...and getting an Arcanine to pop out of the lava!
    ....I want this game and cosole back now....

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I bought the game with my wii points... And I beat pkmn snap in like 3-4 hours. lol the game is fun, so I say its an epic win! ^_^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Snap is my favourite spin-off game. Period. It was so much fun as a kid and it's retained that fun factor as I've grown back. I replay it about once a year. :'D I would LOVE to see a remake on the Wii. I think there's so much potential so I can barely believe they haven't done one already, or that they put their money into crap like Pokémon Channel on the GCN instead of a Snap sequel. D:

But yeah, another Snap game with all the Pokémon (or most, at least) and longer gameplay would be amazing.

Ah, but I'm sure you didn't get all the pictures, and that was the main aim of the game; not just breezing through all the stages.

Beating the game entirely--so getting all the stages and taking a picture of every Pokémon only takes a few hours. D:

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Epic win, downloaded it the other day on my wii. I fail so hard at this game though, got like 5 pokemon I need for my report ._. :P Dugtrio is all I know :O Ahhh well, that's the fun of it :D

Zenoah

Hop along to the cowboy beat.
    Years
  • Hold up! You can get it on the Wii?
    I have to go see if I can download it then! Hope it's not too much points. I think I have 1000 left after getting Ranch.

TTH

Got leaf stone?
    Years
  • Epic win! I remember being so damn excited when I got to mew! I felt like such a special person. And when I at last got Slowpoke to turn into Slowbro I was so relieved to have gotten them all :)

Ah...memories.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Good game back when it first came out, but i downloaded it on Wii VC when it came out and finished it in a day, and not touched it since, i was a good game but i dont think it's aged too well, still i would love to see a new one for the Wii with all 496 Pokemon.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    no its that awesome game with only picture taking and really no point at all

Miyukii

ShweetyパイPopzz♥
    Years
  • Pokemon Snap? I heard about this game on the Wii Shop channel. I suppose it's a teeny bit like 'My Pokemon Ranch' but then again, you can't upload them. Anyway, it's only taking pictures, but I heard you can get it off the Wii Shop channel and you can send the photos to Wii friends. It will improve, but until then, I'm waiting for the right moment.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Merged these two threads together as one was created right after the other and both covered the same topic.

Back