• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So I had a silly fangame Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkioMoto

Seer of Ledian's true power!
Years
  • so I had an funny idea for a rom hack and I would do it my self if I could draw but never the less (I also didn't know where to put it so I put it here) a sprite swap of a all pokemon included hack but all the battle pokemon (and even the humans if we want to just go all the way with it) sprites replaced with disguised mimikyu I might not be the 1st to think of this but I think it would be funny to see (I'd like to thank artist on the internet for making so many silly mimikyu pictures of it disguising it's self as other characters they are so adorable) all hail mimikyu the real faker! :3

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Discussions of hacks and/or fangames don't belong in this section, sorry. If this is a serious project you'd like to make, consider posting a thread about it in the Launchpad with the [Idea] prefix. Best of luck!

locking this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back