• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, I heard you liek Mudkipz?

Years
    My name is Katie. I've been into Pokemon for about eight or nine years now. I fell out of it, though, sometime after FireRed and LeafGreen were introduced. Now I'm interested in it again. Sadly, I have no DS, so I've never played D/P/Pt or HG/SS D= However, I still have fun playing the older versions... when I can find them... -_-

I am an overall off-beat and generally crazy person. I like to read, write, and draw, and I adore listening to music. Je parle Francais un peu. I am (going to be) a senior this year at my local high school. My laptop has a virus and I want to throw it out the window. I'll probably be most active on the art forums (writing, spriting, etc.)

Also, I SURVIVED THE MUDKIP INVASION ON DA!

(I doubt anyone has any idea as to what I'm talking about. xD)

Last edited:

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Privyet, Katie. Welcome to PokeCommunity.

I am Shanghai Alice, your KGB handler.

Now, let us go into this dark alley and exchange secret documents, da?

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    Welcome ^^ Have a nice stay. And by the way... I know perfectly well about the Mudkip envasion xD that was fun and a bit annoying in the end.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    You seem like a kind person~ :3

Welcome to PokeCommunity. Glad your enjoying so far. ^^

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    I herd you liek cring mudkipz?
    So, I heard you liek Mudkipz?

Welcome to the Mudkip wagon. Take care of your mud.

Back