• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So I'm new.

BlazeTK

Huh?
    Years
    Hi, I'm new. I still play the card game and love playing the DS. I have a good idea for a tournament if any interested. Uhhh.... I don't know what to say so ask and I'll answer or whatever. HI

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    well, you're already ready to start your own tournament? Thats impressive. welcome to PC, and I'd love to join this Tournament.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Hey Welcome to PC!
    A tournament eh?
    You'll have to PM a mod about that first.

And there are lost of people who play the card game!

Good Luck!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Wow, it seems players of the TCG are a dieing breed. I actually cannot recall welcoming a player of the TCG in quite a while. Rest assured, however, the section devoted to said interest is far from lagging. You should have a great time over in the Pokemon Trading Card Game section if you haven't already checked it out. ;D

Welcome to the forums, BlazeTK! I'm sure you are going to have a wonderful time around here. PC has a rather friendly community so making friends and finding good discussions are far from rarities!

As Dukey said, you would have to gain permission from either DeanoDance or ColorMeEvil, the resident moderators of the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum section, before making a tournament. However, I'm sure they will approve if your idea is as well thought out as you say. ;D
    (Good luck with running it my friend!)

I suppose I will see you around the boards then, BlazeTK. Don't hesitate to drop a private or visitor message by me any time you wish. I do love to chatter after all!

Take care.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Welcome to PC,hope you enjoy your time here and make sure to read the Rules and FAQ. See you around sometime soon, and I hope we can become good friends.

Paul~

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Another Japanese girl! I lived there but have to stay down here in the states for a while. I love the TCG, just the other day found a Uxie Lvl. X! I love the DS too. See ya around!

Back