• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, I'm very very new. ^_^

Years
  • A little intimidated, but I'm getting my bearings on the site so far. I'm not new to pokemon at all, been playing it since I was a child. (Yay for Yellow, Red, and Blue!)
    And I just now finally started playing generation IV games... only HG though.

Not sure what to say exactly. Well, I finally got wifi to work and have been itching to battle and trade with folks. I'm trying my hardest to fill up my pokedex.. though it's not cool that some of the pokemon cannot be caught at all on HG like the vulpix for instance. But I have been trying my hardest. :3

I have only two major favorites in the entire series: Arcanine and Blastoise. I own an Arcanine so far, but.. >< must defeat entire game for my squirtle!

Besides pokemon I enjoy other nintendo games. Such as the Mario and Zelda series.

I also like to draw! I've been thinking of drawing my pokemon team and trainer as of late. And hey, if you ever want some fanart or other such art I'd be glad to do something for you! Of course.. you'll need to be my friend first. I don't give out things for free to strangers. x3

So, I hope that I can meet some awesome people on here who would love to talk, trade, battle, and become friends!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 27, 2010
    Welcome to the fourm. You'll get used to the fourm and know where everything is in no time!

Gosh, I remember red, blue and yellow! I had a massive thick yellow gameboy at the time!
    I wish I could get my wifi working, but I think I need to buy a new router, so lucky for you!! You'll find loads of great people here.

Well I for one am looking forward to getting to know you and again...

Welcome to the community!

Years
  • Thank you so much for the warm welcome! So far I think I finally have the forums down. Now to stalk the rest of the site and see what else I can do, heh.

And same here with the gameboy. My brother had a green one, which I was really jealous of because green was my favorite color >_> but now that I look back I miss the yellow gameboy.
    Kinda wish the DS could play the old cartridges, haha. Except Crystal has been corrupted somehow. So now I only have yellow to play when I get the chance.

And oh, I hope you get wifi working soon then. x3

FlameBlazeFury

Future Champion~!
    Years
  • Welcome To Pokecommunity!
    Have fun and make lots of friends here and be sure to check out the rules too so you wont do anything wrong.
    Anyways Enjoy Here at PokeCommunity!

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • ATTACK THE NEW MEMBER!
    Yellow FTW!

Welcome to PokeCommunity! Most members on here are pretty friendly, so if you need some help, I'm sure they'll he happy to assist you ;D

Just make sure you take a quick look a the rules of the forum, and you'll be fine.
    Enjoy your stay here,

~EmeraldSerenade

Years
  • O: I see what you two did there!

Haha, thanks for welcoming me here. x3
    And I'm glad that I can find lots of nice people on here.

Toxic Potato

Always Sleepy
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    A bit late to say this, but welcome to the community.

I actually haven't played RBY, but that might just be because I never really was a fan of Kanto/Kanto Pokemon. :P

Years
  • It's never too late. x3 Thank you for the welcome!

And -GASP- O: Well, that's understandable. I haven't played Diamond Pearl or Platinum because I don't like that generation... yet. Takes me a while to get used to new pokemon.

RavenHa

Shuppet Breeder
    Years
  • =0 Another new person!
    Welcome!

Alas, I remember the good ole days where you only had to meet about a hundred pokemon...how in the world has it gone up to four hundred something, I will never understand...

Anyways, Enjoy! ^-^ I do a lot of trading, so I'll gladly become buddies. And for the art, maybe a few art trades? >> << >>
    See ya around!~

Years
  • Thank you both!

xD Yes, go yellow indeed!

I'll never understand either. But I guess they just need to make more and more to create new games for the new kids.

And whoot! Oh, and I am always up for art trades too.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey, and welcome to PC! I'd love to have a battle with you sometime :) And maybe take advantage of that art offer you have as well *goes to friend*

Anyway, please enjoy your stay on the forums and just ask if you have any questions!

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • Well, I'm a little slow apparently on welcoming you, so....welcome to PC!!!!! :3

I hope you enjoy it here and fill your Pokedex. I'm still working on mine. Send me a shout if you need something, and I'll see what I can do.

Kina

Sophisticated.

It's all about the Reaction.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! =D.Finally started on the IV generations? xDD It's never too late! Hope to see you around. =P Remember to read the rules and have a great timeee!

Years
  • Thank you all!
    And hehe. Would love to do art for ya. x3 Don't be afraid to ask me anytime soon.

I shall also keep thast in mind, Kina. Thank you!

And yeah. xD I still haven't played Diamond, Platinum, or Pearl. One day I will get around to them though.

Shiari Xero

Completely Original
    Years
  • =O Never played D/P/Pt? blasphemy! xD
    joking, anyways welcome to PC, one of the largest Pokemon Communities ive seen >.>
    and alas, the days of R/B/Y were fantastic, but they are long gone, surpassed by three more generations. (I personally miss the glory days of the original G/S/C. (HG/SS are awesome though) Anyways, enough ranting :P, Hope you have fun here at PC, and i hope you have fun with GenIV (and soon GenV >:D)

Back