• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    Ok. My Top 5 Pokemon from this. Also my 5 least favorites and worst designs according to me. I have not included Legendary Pokemon and i love all the three. they are awesome.

5. Pangoro. It is a 6'11" frickin Monster Panda. We also badly needed a pokemon based on a panda.

4. Noivern. Creative

3. Tevenant

2. Dragalge Very detailed and perfectly done. 10/10

1. TYRANTRUM This Pokemon just makes the whole game awesome. Increases the overall standard of the Pokemon. IT IS A TYRANNOSAURUS REX!!! WHAT MORE DO I WANT? A KILLING MACHINE WITH A KILLER JAW. THANK YOU GAME FREAK.
    Honorable mentions : Ageislash, Goodra, Clawitzer, Gourgeist, Aurorus, Malamar all these are top draw! Well done!
    And my worst 5:

5: Delphox : Meh

4: Slurpuff : Weird and so lazy

3: Avalugg : Not what i was expecting. Very poor.

2. Diggersby : Ugly. Looks like a rabbit pimp.

1. Greninja : Gross. I mean, how do you even eat man? with that tongue? You need to see a doctor and get that surgically removed.
    Other honorable mentions : Chesnaught, barnacle, Barbaracle.
    If these are all the pokemon we have, i will rate this gen a 7/10 for the designs and creativity. -3 for the starters.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Hopefully they're planning something for Hoenn... it really needs more attention. I'm tired of people saying it's bad and treating it as the awkward middle child because its never referenced or remade :/

Hoenn an awkward middle child? Well I guess I can relate xD.
    Then Johto despite being a fan favorite seems forgotten too...not getting a return to it in the anime (the Sinnoh saga was too long...wouldn't have minded seeing Johto again)...like the talented child the rest forget about until it comes by for a visit...

Any more possible event locations uncovered yet?

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • Guys, i counted the new Pokémons per generation WITHOUT Pre-evo or evolutions of pokémons from former generations, and i saw that in the 2nd gen there were only 83 new pokémons and 79 new in the 4th Gen. Seeing that, i guess 70 new pokés is not that bad. If we had pré-évos or évolutions from former génération, we could have it 90 maybe

Last edited:

Ari Niko

Sincerity
    Years
  • Hoenn an awkward middle child? Well I guess I can relate xD.
    Then Johto despite being a fan favorite seems forgotten too...not getting a return to it in the anime (the Sinnoh saga was too long...wouldn't have minded seeing Johto again)...like the talented child the rest forget about until it comes by for a visit...

Haha xD
    I don't understand why GF didn't go back to Johto... it's obviously the fan favorite (not mine, but many others') and they would make a killing off of exploiting it a bit more.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    Am I the only one who can see there still being evolutions to older Pokemon this generation? In gen 4, the majority of evolutions, such as Magmortar were found after you completed the game, and in the third game. If they are going to appear, I predict it happening like in gen 4, in the national dex. This gens main legendaries, then the evolutions, then the small legendaries and event legendaries.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • Am I the only one who can see there still being evolutions to older Pokemon this generation? In gen 4, the majority of evolutions, such as Magmortar were found after you completed the game, and in the third game. If they are going to appear, I predict it happening like in gen 4, in the national dex. This gens main legendaries, then the evolutions, then the small legendaries and event legendaries.

I guess we will find out tommorow.I am sure we will get more leaks.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Am I the only one who can see there still being evolutions to older Pokemon this generation? In gen 4, the majority of evolutions, such as Magmortar were found after you completed the game, and in the third game. If they are going to appear, I predict it happening like in gen 4, in the national dex. This gens main legendaries, then the evolutions, then the small legendaries and event legendaries.
    were the pokemon evo's listed after the legensdaries though? cos i thought prevo's just went straight before the pokemon they evolved into, also smeargle still has one spot before it's name so could be a new pokemon a stand alone or a prevo

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Am I the only one who can see there still being evolutions to older Pokemon this generation? In gen 4, the majority of evolutions, such as Magmortar were found after you completed the game, and in the third game. If they are going to appear, I predict it happening like in gen 4, in the national dex. This gens main legendaries, then the evolutions, then the small legendaries and event legendaries.

Most of us have been hoping for this. But The Z legend is #718 and Chespin was #650 and there is nothing between them that haven't been leaked. Even in the 4th Gen national dex all the evolutions were before the trio. We haven't gotten a trio which is usually before the mascots. Other than in Red,Blue,Green and Yellow

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    were the pokemon evo's listed after the legensdaries though? cos i thought prevo's just went straight before the pokemon they evolved into

In the national dex, the Pokemon are listed as when they were made. (i.e Golbat will be #42, but Crobat will be somewhere from #151, to #251(I forgot where it actually is) I'm pretty sure they do. If you look at the gen 4 part of the national dex, you will see that these new evolutions appear after Dialgia and Palkia. This is because they are not apart of the main game, as they were not in the original pokedex of that region. This could be the same scenario. Maybe like Platinum, these evolutions could appear in the regional dex in the third game. Although, I would have thought someone could have found one of these by now....Then again, most of the new evolutions, found in Diamond and Pearl, were evoved by trading the Pokemon with a certain item. Maybe people just haven't found them yet?
    EDIT: I'm a idiot, in the national dex, they do come before the legendaries, so I was wrong about that. However, in Diamond and Pearl, they were not existent in the games regional pokedex, only to have entries in the national pokedex. I think that until we see a national pokedex, we can't really confirm no evolutions.

Last edited:

Years
  • Most of us have been hoping for this. But The Z legend is #718 and Chespin was #650 and there is nothing between them that haven't been leaked. Even in the national dex all the evolutions were before the trio and we haven't gotten a trio which is usually before the mascots. Other than in Red,Blue,Green and Yellow
    If there's no side trio that would break the pattern...well Unova had two (well one was sort of a quad and the other a duo with an inner duo master...) so it's still 1 per generation in terms of Ratio.

Years
  • If the legendary bird are to be catchable...that'll leave Mew as the only Kanto legend to be in the games...now if they pull an emerald and give it an in game event...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back