• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So obviously....

bandgeek219

Germany for World Cup!!
    Years
    I'm new or I wouldn't be starting a thread :P Hi everybody!!

So a little background info: I'm an on and off pokemon fan- obsessed with it for a time period and then trying to convince myself that I'm too old for pokemon. I am sure some of you all have went through the same problem. Deep down though, I feel like it a lot. I've been a fan for quite a long time.

My name expresses my interests. I'm also into soccer. Supporting Germany for world cup this summer! :) That isn't up for debate; I'm just using it to describe me.

I wouldn't mind talking to some people through email, private, or IM if anyone even uses that anymore. If you're looking for someone to chat with, I am here ^^

Well, once again.... hello everyone!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    You seem like an energetic person and I pleased to meet you. I haven't really had that sort of problem with pokemon as I like what I like so its hard for me to get rid of something I like :3. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site and I'm here to talk to. I'm the friendliest wolf you maybe will ever meet C:3.

bandgeek219

Germany for World Cup!!
    Years
    Thank you for the welcome. I try to be energetic though I fail I lot. Nice to meet you :D

Back