• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen So Platinum finally hits Europe...tomorrow!

Years
  • Ok I didn't see any thread around like this after a brief search, so yeah, just thought I'd make a thread for everyone from Europe who is going to get a copy of Pokemon Platinum EU version style! ;)

It's been a damn long wait for me! I know a lot of European Poke' fans imported their version from Japan or the US a while ago now, but I decided to wait for the EU version as I had a lot of uni work to be getting on with before then. (Yes, a uni student who plays Pokemon, omg...). I actually finished my 2nd year of uni today so I feel that getting the game tomorrow is a nice reward for the hard work I've been putting in. :)

Not actually sure where I'll be buying my copy from! I'll just go into town and see who has it, I'm bound to find a copy from somewhere!

Anyway, just to say to all the Euros who will be getting a copy, have a great day, enjoy yourself and of course enjoy the game! I'm sure London will have a big launch for the game, but I won't be going to that, it'll just be nice and quiet where I'm from. Would be nice to know what you other guys have planned for tomorrow :)

EDIT: Oops, just realised this was probably better off in the Pokemon General section! Sorry about that, of course it's up to the moderators, but just thought I'd point out my error hehe.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Gee. That's nice :D.. Now you can play Platinum.
    Have fun i guess >3 * giggles *

-Yasumin >3 The Pink Panda ^_^

POKéMIKE1

AKA meejle
    Years
  • I've pre-ordered my copy from Amazon (they had the best price), so I've been checking to see if it's been dispatched all day.

I can't wait for it to arrive in the morning. :) It's not my favourite Pokémon game, but it'll be something to tide me over until SoulSilver arrives.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I am soooo lucky. I know someone who imports from the UK some games and haha I have myself a pre ordered copy coming in from HMV. Tin can and all!

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    I'd buy Platinum tommorow, but it's a school day :(
    At least it's my birthday in a few days!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Yes I'll be buying as early as possible tomorrow, can't exactly wait for the store to open. I really should've pre ordered it at the shaymin event. Dx

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I can't wait to get my copy :D I preordered it off Amazon and got it really cheap.
    I'm looking forward to getting it soo much :D

Matt140

Hi Peoplez!
    Years
  • Only thing is, the European versions don't get one of the Rotom form card-things :(, or atleast mine hasn't got one..
    The official european website is being a bit quiet... perhaps an upcoming secret key event in june??

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I preordered it at GAME, I'm going to pick it up tomorrow! Well, my mum will, I've got to take my little brother to school so she'll get the games because she's buying 3. I didn't want to walk around with £90 worth of stuff. o.O

Years
  • I had considered pre-ordering, I have done for other games in the past. But I'm only 5 minutes away from town, and I'm meeting up with some friends anyway, so it makes sense just to look around and find a copy somewhere. :)

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Well i imported Plat from USA and got it the day before it was released there, but i lost my copy, along with my DS lite :(,so i got a DSi and i'll be getting this tomorrow

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Yeh I'll probz be gettin it 2moz nd be decematin my friends by Monday on it.

Back