• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So proud.

Years
    I'm too self-critical to feel very proud about any particular thing I've done, but I think I'd be most proud that I'm becoming a happier, more open and generally better person as time goes on.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    I'd probably attribute my pride towards my running career and grades. I try to stay humble but I've actually been quite successful in those areas.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    If I'm going to die tomorrow, I'd be proud of the following things I've done..

- Being the top of the class every year
    - Being the first student in Hong Kong to get and A* in GSCE and A+ for multivariate Calculus in year 8.
    - Beating year 12s and teachers in both Science and Maths~
    - For getting a distinction in both grade 8 Piano and grade 7 Violin~
    - For getting a whole cabinet of trophies~

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    It was probably when I became the top JV runner in my cross country team. When my coach read my name and the record I got at Districts, I started to tear up.

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
    When I won first place in the spelling bee, and when I graduated with honors in grade school. It really made my family so proud of me, and it also made me proud of myself.

Years
    My writing? ^^; Well, I haven't accomplished much in my life as of yet. However, in my writing, I've seen myself improve leaps and bounds. I still have a long way to go before any of it is worth putting out on the Internet, but it's still much better than before. It's also amazing, thinking about how I at least attempted to take the ideas in my head and translate them into words. It's harder than it looks.

If this were a few years ago, I might've said graduating third in my class in high school, but now it just doesn't seem relevant to me. Same goes for any sort of compliment I've gotten at work. My writing at least meant something to me in the past and it still means something to me now.

Back