• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So you want to hear Satoshi's voice?

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Ash has got quite a fluid voice in Japan, doesn't he? But I get more of the tough guy attitude that I like about him from his rugged English voice. :\ Perhaps they could make a compromise and make his voice less and less rugged as time passes. Those who remember way back when will remember how wheezy he sounded , and would agree his voice has smoothed out considerably since then.

pooman

got milk?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Dec 20, 2004
    i love ash's jap voice but brocks is strange, sounds really grown up

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    I luff Masato's voice ^^ Soooo much better than his English one. It also has more feeling. Especially in the sixth movie. T_T The dub didn't make him sound as sad...

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    カスミ said:
    I luff Masato's voice ^^ Soooo much better than his English one. It also has more feeling. Especially in the sixth movie. T_T The dub didn't make him sound as sad...
    Yeah its cute, the orginals are all better IMO.

I just noticed you put Satotoshipper in your sig XD
    I'll put ShageruShipper in mine =)

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    But of course! XD A sig isn't a sig without SaToto!

And yep--all originals are much better. Especially Shigeru and Satoshi XD Much more sexay.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    カスミ said:
    But of course! XD A sig isn't a sig without SaToto!

And yep--all originals are much better. Especially Shigeru and Satoshi XD Much more sexay.
    Indeed. I could listen to Satoshi all day. XD

Rekkuuza said:
    Yay,finally got to her his japanese voice <:3

Do you ahve any sound clips in other language?If you do,can you see if you have a swedish one?
    I only have Japanese and English.

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    cute sound clip. ^^
    What country/season is that from? I keep thinking its from that one ditto episode, but that was a diffrent motto when I think about it. ^^;;;
    the chikorita eppie? Is it from that one? XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    What about Bulbasaur? Either Ashs or May's or both. I've always wanted to hear Bulbasaur's japanese voice for some unexplainable reason.

Great thread, by the way. Very informative.

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
    Cool, we also need Team Rocket's voices up. That's a must. Nyarth (Meowth)'s voice realy suits him and well and sounds cat-like, where as his dub voice sounds like some whiny guy from Brooklyn or something (this is nothing against anyone from Brooklyn, I'm only describing his voice). Kojiro (James) sounds like a real man, not a gay one. o_O Musashi sounds good too, unlike the strange dub voice. I'm very disappointed with the dub voicers. They weren't so bad early on in the first season, but now Satoshi is all high pitched and raspy, Haruka is all whiny and sqeaky, etc. And let's not even get into some of the Pokemon's voices. The Japanese voices are best by light-years.

TSS_Killer

The (6) Train BCCS Owner
    Years
    Kijuna said:
    What about Bulbasaur? Either Ashs or May's or both. I've always wanted to hear Bulbasaur's japanese voice for some unexplainable reason.

Great thread, by the way. Very informative.

Well I can supply the japanese bulbasaur sound clip

FUSHIGIDANE

Back