• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen So.

Status
Not open for further replies.

koyuki.sondo

(dot)Octavarium.xps
    Years
    Here's a thaught. Are we gonna be able to trade with our Diamond and Pearl games without restrictions? I'd really like to send a few over there to train, but they're mostly non-D/P/P included Pokes.

So, yeah. If we can't trade them, that'll be kinda....yeah.

Also, Is Pal Park intact?

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    I guess you're talking about Platinum, since you didn't specify. but yes, as far as I know you will be able to trade non-Sinnoh dex Pokémon to Platinum, as you could do so to Diamond or pearl even if you didn't have the national dex; the dex number will simply show up as ??? until you do actually get the national dex. And I don't see any reason why the Pal park wouldn't be there.

And since this should have been asked in the Q&A thread, I'll lock this. Please read the stickies and announcments in future.

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back