• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Social Outcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Absol guided me toward the camp then it licked my hand "um do ya wanna be one of my pokemon?" <ab sol ab ab sol!> "well yes I wanted you to trust me first!" "I will take that as a yes! um guys?"

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Hey Paige is back were ya been."I then noticed the Absol and my mood changed as I backed away."W...what does I...it want."

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "WAHHH!"I climbed up the tree."I....I'lljust sleep up here."My mood had changed to normal when that Absol came.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "we better get going" I said to Alana , and then I started to walk. Then the night came, and I got lost , "crap, Alana?!" I yelled lost in the darkness, then I got out my lamp and turned it on. I saw ,then, a camp near where I was, "um... HELLO?" I said to some ppl that appeared to be in the camp.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Y......yeah lets call it a night."I curled up on the branch and oulled out a blanket and began to sleep with Shroomish on my head."G....good night everyone."

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I was sound asleep in th tree dreaming about my family and how they were gonna feel about me leaving.*I will come back and when I do everyone will say its the pokemon league champion.*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back