• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SolarAbusoru's Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics art

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
  • Hey there, I thought I'd finally put up an art gallery.
    This art gallery is dedicated to the Vancouver 2010 winter Olympics.
    At the moment my art is aimed at the Mario and Sonic game but I will soon get to doing art of the real life olympics events.

Here's 2 of my pieces so far.

Miga the Seabear (Sonic Style)
    dnzzhh.png

This is one of the main Vancouver mascots, Miga is based on a legend originating from the "Pacific Northwest First Nations", in which an Orca whale becomes a bear upon touching land. She is a tomboy and loves Snowboarding.

Sonic vs Shadow Snowboard Cross
    2zpif89.png

As the title sais, this is of Sonic and Shadow competing in the Snowboard Cross event....these guys just have to keep finding new ways to beat each other.
    There's a hidden cameo in the picture, try and find it. ^_^

Next up is a sketch cause GIMP is acting wierd.
    luigileadsdreamshorttra.png

More coming soon.

Last edited:

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • They look really good... but they load up so big they don't even fit on my screen, so i can't look at the image as a whole :< Can you maybe get some smaller versions too? 'cuz i would really like to get a proper look at them. CB>
    Though, you say you;re only just learning how to use the program? Thats pretty cool, these looks really incredible for just starting to get to grips with it.
    Good stuff~!

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • They look really good... but they load up so big they don't even fit on my screen, so i can't look at the image as a whole :< Can you maybe get some smaller versions too? 'cuz i would really like to get a proper look at them. CB>
    Though, you say you;re only just learning how to use the program? Thats pretty cool, these looks really incredible for just starting to get to grips with it.
    Good stuff~!

Thanks, I'll make some smaller versions...I'm just afraid of quality loss....

Back