• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

solo plasma grunt.

Hello everyone. as the name implies I am Lura, a plasma grunt. But I work on my own now. and I came across this forum and decided to join it. ^_^ So this is my intro...what should I put here...well, for one I'm a Roleplayer, not the best, but not bad ether, as I have been doing it for a year and a half.

Also not alot but I sometimes battle on PO, but I will battle anyone who asks. ^_^ though my teams may need a bit of work, I think I do pretty good. I don't rage about losing ether.

I've been playing pokemon for a long time now, my first game being pokemon yellow, getting it from my brother who said he didn't want it anymore, and I've been playing the games ever since.

so, that's my intro. pleased to meet you all

-plasma grunt Lura.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
  • Welcome to PC! Nice name btw. You should use PO more often, it can be very fun :). anyway other than RP do you like any other boards? I'm usually in New Users, welcoming newbs such as yourself. Have a great time here :D

Well, I like to make my own music and such, but my laptop broke since my little brother was fooling around, but It should be fixed by the end of the summer. ^_^ Thanks for the welcoming. But other then making music and Roleplaying, battling and chatting too, I can't do much else. I might learn more art skills to post there, but not yet. ^_^

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
  • Hey there Lura! I can call you Lura, can't I?
    Anyway, welcome to the PC Forums! If you like Roleplaying, you should check out the Roleplaying Corner at the Creative Discussions forum to mingle with your fellow roleplayers. Again, I welcome you to the PokeCommunity Forums!

~Always.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    A Plasma Grunt? Hikari may see you as a foe; she's mad as hell. ;)

Joking aside, welcome. If you really want to test your battling skills, head this way and see who wants to have their butts handed to them. :D

Cyclone

Back