• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Soloo993 Gallery

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Hello everyone, I am Soloo from wah, I like to make sprites, drawings and fakemons. I worked some sprites of Chamber Naturia Version and helped Gold with some grafics

Fakedex gba (private use)
    Spoiler:

Fakedex gbc (private use)
    Spoiler:

Gba stuff:
    Spoiler:

Gbc stuff (all public with credits)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2015
    They're quite good, you can tell some of them are very inspired from the real ones but some others definitely are worth being in a Pokémon game!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    These look amazing! They are so original! I especially like the coconut and the ground-spike balls.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • These are so cool!! I always love seeing older-styled sprites of new Pokemon, and yours are awesome. The fakemon also look great, almost like they could pass for real ones. The little red and yellow lion one is my favorite. :3 As for the title screen, I was thinking that maybe if it was done in sprites, like how they did it in the old games, it was look more legit? Other than that though, it's very well done!

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I made one very similar to the left one, I guess that I'm not that original haha. His face is quite frontal, but I don't think it matters that much. He looks great otherwise! The right one is a fun sprite, I wuite like that one too!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I mean, these are utterly incredible, but I think you already know that, haha. Your style is so organic, and honors Pokemon so, so well. It really feels like legitimate Sugimori designs in those sprites, and that's easily the most incredible thing about this whole gallery. Not to mention, your actual spriting in practice is damn near perfect.

I think all pixel artists and spriters here could learn a think or two from you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    I mean, these are utterly incredible, but I think you already know that, haha. Your style is so organic, and honors Pokemon so, so well. It really feels like legitimate Sugimori designs in those sprites, and that's easily the most incredible thing about this whole gallery. Not to mention, your actual spriting in practice is damn near perfect.

I think all pixel artists and spriters here could learn a think or two from you.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your comment! *blush*

PD: Fakedex updated!
    pokemon_lost_region_fakedex_gbc_by_solo993-d740wem.png

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Man, I love his design. Is he supposed to be a pre-evo for Porygon or a whole 'nother evolutionary line?

Back