• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Some Fakemon Sprites

yowokubo

Himbo Hunter
Years
Hey There. I wanted to showoff my excellence at making beautiful creatures beacause I am good and want everyone to know it XD.

Nesumo (Ice/Electric)

w1r5jmtpvqi61.png

- Nesumo are fascinated by strength, often they will find nearby Machoke's and stick with them to Gaze upon their strength. Nesumo's often hold special Sumo wrestling competitions with eachother as an active sport. However, these competition usually have no winner as Nesumo's are extremely weak at doing physical damage. These Pokemon are very popular with elderly people.
(you can tell this one's my fav because I wrote so much for it XD)

Ruette, Jokette, Rushette (Fairy/Fighting)

fsf743tqvqi61.png

5bror8i1iwi61.png

svkhzop4iwi61.png

- Ruette are in love with arcades and will often try to steal the wallets of wealthy people just to keep playing. They do this unknowing fully how bad this act is.
- Jokette's have extended their love luck based games even more. They no longer see the importance of eating or sleeping, as long as they have games to keep the thrill going, that's enough for them.
-Rushette's are extremely dangerous, not just for others but themselves too. Often, a group of Rushette's will play games deep in woods... Where only one will live to see another day.

Sho-Chin, Sho-Kkin (Water/Electric, Fire/Electric)

ronqyg3zhwi61.png

paug6eszhwi61.png

- Sho-Chin are unknowingly troublesome for fishermen, they often get caught in the hooks of their rods and brought to land, this surprises them so they let off a buzz of electricity that is enough to fully paralyze a tyranitar.
- When stranded on land long enough, Sho-Chin's will end up with a burning rage evaporates all the water within their bodies and evolves them into Sho-Kkin's. The only goal set in their brains is to rid the world of all fishermen as revenge for taking them out of their aquatic homes.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Try uploading the images to a site like imgur and post the links again, that'll fix the problem!

Back